« ANNOUNCEMENT » * PLEASE READ! *

Hello again, everyone!

So, I said there would be an announcement in the previous chapter, so here it is.

The big announcement is that I'm going to be ending this book when I finish the requests that I have right now.

Yes, you can read that again. I'm not exactly happy about it either.

Before anyone who has previously requested and might be getting a bit mad, don't fret! This chapter isn't the end. I'll be finishing the book with them!

Why I'm going to be ending this book is because I need to start focusing on my life a bit more. I'm going to be (hopefully) getting my driver's license in a few days, and then I'm going to need to get a job. I also have plans to go to a school to study acting and because of that, I wouldn't have time to write anything and I don't want to just disappear without an explanation as to why.

So, I'm sorry to disappoint everyone that was expecting this to go on and on forever. I really am. I had lots of fun writing these things and am going to be quite sad to let it go. But who knows? Maybe someday I can come back and write more.

Like I said in the previous chapter, because of this, please refrain from requesting. I know not many people take requests when it comes to writing and that I may be the only way you can get your wonderful ideas out.

All I can implore you to do when I do leave is to pick up a pencil and write them down. Make them as wacky and impossible as possible! Use characters from your favorite TV shows or movies, or even OCs! Set your imagination free! Then post them online! It's just as fun as reading them! Trust me, after over 70 chapters of nonstop nonsenses, it's as fun as watching a TV show. Don't let anything or anyone stop you.

Thank you all for understanding.

- your sleepy author, Abbey :)