~ Here We Go Again ~ Teen! Garmadon x Teen! Wu

• Requested by @ColeKessler1 •

(This is part two of "Help is on the Way!")

Third Person POV

Garmadon awoke with a start, jerking away from the wall he was resting against. Disoriented, he looked around. What was he doing in the bathroom? His eyes landed on his brother, who was crumpled against the wall in slumber, the book he read to him still in his lap. 

Oh, that's right. He thought, memories of the previous day flooding his brain as if the rancid smell of vomit and sweat clinging to the room hardly made it clear enough. 

That being said- or thought, for that matter- Garmadon ran a hand over his stomach. The pain from heaving and hanging his head over the toilet remained, but he didn't feel overly nauseous like he did before. 

He sighed in relief, returning to a more relaxed position against the wall. 

Wu emitted a groggy yawn, his eyelids fluttering open ever so slowly as he rolled his shoulders. He turned his head to the side to see Garmadon looking at him, to which he snapped awake and leaned forward to get away from the wall.

"Garmadon...! Are you....are you doing better?" He asked in a low voice. 

Garmadon replied with a nod, "Yes. Significantly better." 

The two were quiet for a bit before Garmadon said, "Thanks for reading to me. It...it meant a lot." 

"It was noth-." 

Wu was cut off by a sharp pain shooting through his stomach. With a strained gasp, he fell back against the wall, tightly wrapping his arms around his abdomen. 

"Brother! What's wrong?" Garmadon asked, panic rising in his chest. He got on his knees before him, placing the back of his hand against his forehead. Wu recoiled, taking a hand off of his stomach. 

"It-it's nothing. I'm fine," Wu swatted at his forehead, scooting away from him. 

Garmadon drew back, staring at his brother's face. Beads of sweat were lining his forehead, dripping down his face here and there. His cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were tired. 

He wracked his brain, trying to think of what to do for him. Finally, he carefully stood up. "I'll be right back. Stay here and try not to move," Garmadon ordered, striding out of the room.

He made his way to the kitchen, where he went to the cupboard. He pulled out two cups; he filled both with water and set one of them down on the counter. He hastily drank it, instantly feeling a cold rush of comfort wash over him. Oh, the wonders of what a cold cup of water can do to a dehydrated body! 

After drinking every last drop of his water, he took the other cup to Wu. When he returned to the bathroom, Wu was in the same place and position as he was before he left. 

Kneeling on the ground before him, he handed Wu the cup. Wu took a sip and set it down beside him. 

"You need to drink more than that if you want to feel better," Garmadon sighed. 

"Who said I was sick?" Wu retorted, giving a sideways glance to his concerned brother. 

"Nobody has, but it would make sense if you caught my germs somehow. I mean, you stayed here all night." 

Wu gazed off into the distance, thinking. "So, what?" 

"So, you need to drink more in case you should start throwing up. Staying hydrated is important when it comes to this." 

Wu grunted, reluctantly picking the cup back up, and bringing it to his lips. He closed his eyes for a split second after taking another sip of the water. Suddenly, he felt something grab his ankle. He nearly choked on his water, snapping his eyes open to see Garmadon holding his foot in his lap. 

"What are you doing??" Wu asked, putting his cup down. 

"I thought you might like me to rub your feet," Garmadon replied with a smile. "Why do you ask?"

Wu crossed his arms, clenching his teeth together. "You know I hate to be tickled." 

"That's not my intention and you know it. Besides, this is supposed to be soothing." 

"But it will still feel weird!" 

Garmadon sighed, releasing his foot from his grip. Wu instantly yanked his leg back to hug it to his body. Another cramp exploded in his stomach, leaving him doubled over as if he had been stabbed. 

Garmadon scooted closer, brushing the hair out of his eyes. A small stream of tears was working its way down Wu's cheek. Garmadon reached his hand out, swiping his thumb at the corner of his eye. Wu snapped upright, pushing Garmadon's hand off of his face. 

"Brother," Garmadon began. He had had enough of this! "I know you're in pain, but please stop pushing me away. I'm only trying to do what you did for me."

After a few moments of hesitation, Wu bluntly mumbled, "I'm supposed to be stronger than this. I'm supposed to be the one to help you."

Garmadon shook his head, placing a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Make no mistake of this, Wu." He paused, making sure that Wu was paying attention once he raised his eyes to meet his. "It is not, and never will be, a sign of weakness to ask for help. Do you understand?" 

Wu knew he couldn't win this argument, so he hung his head, replying with a silent single nod. 

"Good. Now, let me help you."

Word Count: 892 Words.

(Hi! I bet you thought I was never going to come back, now did ya? 

Sorry about the long gap! I got into a bunch of stuff, what with the holiday season. [I started watching Hannibal and I am officially obsessed.] I finally finished that stinking cross stitch, so I got straight to work on the requests. 

I would like to thank all of you for being so patient and not storming up to my messages and telling me off for being so slow with updates. If you have already requested a while back, I heavily apologize for the delay, but your's will hopefully be up on the chopping block soon! Like always, if there are any typos and/or dumb stuff that shouldn't be in the chapter, please let me know so I can correct it!

A thing I would like to mention is that if you have requested prior to the special prompt requests, I have most likely either collected your prompts or you haven't checked your messages yet. If you don't reply or just don't want one, that's alright! I might just put my hand in the hat of ideas and pull out one just for kicks for the un-prompted chapters, but it depends on the color of my socks. 

Thank you for reading the chapter! I gotta be honest, I kinda threw it together. I just really wanted to update before Sunday. So if it sounds a little below my regular standards, whoops. 

I hope you all have a great rest of this week! Stay safe, wear a mask whenever you go in public, and wash your hands after touching any object in that public area! 

- Your sleepy author, Abbey :] )