• Brother Versus Brother • Sensei! Wu x Sensei! Garmadon

• Requested by @commitedarson3077 •

Third Person POV

"You honestly think you can beat me? Ha! I'd like to see you try!"

"I've beat you several times, Brother. This won't be any different."

Garmadon simply chuckled at Wu's confidence. He clearly had no idea what he was up against.

He instantly slammed down his hand flat on the table. After pulling it away, he announced, "Draw four, Brother!"

Wu's eyes grew as he let out an annoyed sound. "Wha-?! Oh, come on! I was winning, you cheater!"

"Ah-ah-ah. Don't let anger cloud your judgment. That's just how the cookie crumbles," Garmadon smirked.

"Yeah? That's why I prefer cake..." Wu muttered, drawing four cards out of the tall stack in front of him. "Why did you even suggest playing this?"

"Because Lloyd taught me how to and I thought it was fun," He snidely retorted. "Now if you're just going to sit there and whine about it, I'll just have to chalk it up to you being a sore loser."

Wu looked down at the cards he had drawn. Junk, junk, more junk, oh! Wait...what's this?

A devilish grin had spread across Wu's face as he slowly looked up at Garmadon. Uh-oh. He knew that look very well.

Wu calmly put down a green card. Huh?

"A lot of fuss over a simple green card. What are you trying to pull?" Garmadon furrowed his brows.

"Oh, nothing. It's your turn now."

That was a little more than suspicious to Garmadon. He put down another green card, keeping a weather eye on his brother.

Before Wu could spring his master plan into action, a shrill whistling caught his attention.

"Kai? What did I tell you about leaving the kettle on the stove?!" He shouted as he got up to check if anything was on fire.

Garmadon smirked once he left, noticing that Wu had stupidly left his cards on the table. "Ah. I gotta tell him about leaving important things laying around. Right after I beat him, naturally."

He looked at the cards, picking out the single "Draw Four" card and putting it in his hand.

By the time Wu came back, Garmadon had returned to his original position and acted as if he hadn't moved. Wu picked up his cards and immediately noticed that his murder weapon was missing in action.

Eyes flicking up to his brother, Wu managed to say between gritted teeth, "Garmadon, would you have any clue where one of my cards went?"

"Hmm. I don't know...what did it look like?"

Wu stood up, which made Garmadon hold his deck to his chest. "Maybe I can refresh your memory by checking what cards you have in your hands."

Wu launched himself forward, toppling Garmadon to the ground. Garmadon extended his arm to hold the cards out of Wu's reach.

"You're only making it more and more obvious that you stole my card! Give it back or suffer the consequences!" Wu warned as he attempted to snatch the deck from his hand.

Garmadon put his free hand flat on Wu's face to push him back. "Don't make me laugh, Brother! I have the upper hand!"

Garmadon heard a muffled "Is that so?" before feeling Wu jab his fingers in his armpits. Garmadon let out a not-so-upper-handish sound and dropped the cards immediately.

"Oh, what's that?" Wu put one of his hands to his ear. "I can't understand what you're saying with all of the laughing coming out at the same time. What did you say?"

"I hate you! You are- Ah!! Stop, stop, stop it! You evil, evil, piece of dragon sh-!!" Garmadon struggled to get the words out as giggles forced their way out instead.

"Oh, I'm the evil one? You were the one that cheated at a card game!" Wu mocked an offended glare. "And don't swear or else I'll tell Misako on you. Now, will you just give me the cards?"

"Fine, fine!! Just take them already!!" Garmadon swiped all of the cards into his hand and frantically tossed them in the air. Wu's attack ceased as he checked the cards.

"Ha!" He exclaimed, pointing at the "Draw Four" card. "You did steal my card!"

"Yeah, yeah..." Garmadon grunted as he collected his breath. "Now, will you stop acting like an overgrown child?"

Suddenly, Wu extended his arms with his fingers flexed outward to Garmadon's chest. Naturally, Garmadon flinched away from the expected touch.

Wu let out a laugh. "Don't make me have to call the tickle monster again."

"You're bluffing."

After a few seconds passed, Garmadon quickly concluded that Wu was, in fact, not bluffing.

Word Count: 770 Words.

(Hello, everyone! Here's a new tooth-rotting fluff chapter of everyone's favorite senior citizens! [I think this goes without saying, but it's not inc*st chapter. None of them that include familial characters are. Okay? Okay. :) ] /srs /g

As for me, I'm doing pretty darn great! I got an appointment to try and get evaluated for autism in November, so that's good! My obsession for horror movies is continually growing and I think it's worrying my parents a little bit hehehe. Still haven't been able to get a job yet, but will try my best to find a place to get one! Hopefully the library near me is hiring.... /g /hj

Thanks for reading! And thanks to @commitedarson3077 for the request! [love the username by the way!] /g

If there are any typos/dumb stuff in the chapter, please let me know so I can fix it!

Thanks again for reading! I wish you all a happy weekend! /g

For those of you in school, study hard! For those of you that aren't, whatever!

For all of you, stream Montero on Spotify! /hj

- your spooky author, Abbey :]  )