• My Transcending Love • 50k Special :)

• Requested by @LovableLarkspur •

(This is a 50k special chapter! Thanks for reading this far! :) I hope you will enjoy some Sensei Wu x Reader as a treat! ;)  )

[SIDE NOTE: this was written to be a bit of a joke chapter and is purposefully meant to not have a part two. Unless the requester of this chapter would like me to write a more serious chapter, that is their decision.]

Third Person POV

It was a normal day for Y/N. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, everything was perfect!

Until.....it happened.

You were running errands in Ninjago City when the clouds split above your head. You gasped, shielding your eyes as massive rays of light beamed down from the sun. The wind whipped in circles, almost like a tornado was attempting to spawn.

Much to your dismay, that was exactly what was happening; a giant tornado swirled in the distance, almost looking as if it was approaching at an alarming speed.

Before you could react, your foot fell asleep from standing still for so long. It was immovable!

"Oh, no!" You cried, watching as the oddly glowing tornado came faster and faster. "Help me!! Someone, please help me!"

Just as you thought you were a goner, a godlike figure descended from the sky.

He was nine feet tall and had muscles that could make a grown man cry in pure jealousy. His long, flowing beard was the most majestic sight you had ever witnessed. And his disc-like hat; oh, what a glorious headpiece!

He landed on his knee, slamming his fist into the ground. The impact sent a shockwave that miraculously pushed back the tornado. He had just saved your life!

"Whoa..." You fawned, eyes sparkling at your hero. "You....you saved my life!"

He turned his head and assessed your figure. He gave you a wink, chuckling, "Don't thank me. Thank destiny for letting me be in the right place at the right time."

As he turned on his inhumanly strong heel to leave, you exclaimed, "Wait! How can I ever repay you? I don't even know your name!"

He grinned, turning to face you. Before you could say anything else, he swept you into an embrace, gazing deeply into your eyes.

"The name....is Wu." He stopped, licking his bottom lip. "Sensei Wu."

Your faces grew closer and closer; was he going to kiss you?!

You felt his warm breath on your lips, before making contact.

~~~~~

You snapped awake, annoyed by the beeping of your digital alarm clock.

Your heart was beating fast from the dream. As memories from the dream flooded your mind, you couldn't help but cringe. What made you dream that?

Because of the dream, you had almost overslept and missed your training! How could you ever call yourself a Nexo Knight and help defeat Jestro if you missed training due to a crazy dream?!

Word Count: 404 Words.

(.....so, my dear readers, I'm sure you have questions about my sanity.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I broke my rule of not having cross dimensions. It was for the joke. Trust the process. And don't worry, I won't be doing it again!

I hope you enjoyed this rollercoaster of a chapter! Thanks for reading! And thanks to @LovableLarkspur for requesting! I hope you liked it! I gotta admit that I was really confused when I got your request. If you want a more "normal" chapter, let me know and I can try to make another exception chapter! I would say, "If there are any typos/dumb stuff in the chapter, let me know and I'll fix it," but the whole chapter qualified as a "dumb stuff," so it's kind of an empty gesture at this point.

Thanks again for 50k views! I hope you all have a great Easter weekend with your families and stuff! I will see you all next week for my regularly scheduled angst/fluff/weird junk!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :] )