~ Good Morning ~ Sensei! Garmadon x Kai

• Requested by Neptunefoeva

(This is a part two to Take Care!)

Third Person POV

Garmadon woke up to an incessant buzzing noise. He swatted his hand around the origin of the sound until the fly was gone.

He stretched and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

It was a long night, having to take care of Kai's injuries. But after he fell asleep, it was easier to fix him up.

Memories of the previous night hit his brain, snapping him awake. He quickly directed his gaze upon the sleeping boy. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he stood up to examine his wounds.

The blood is leaking through his bandages... He thought, gently hovering his thumb over a gauze patch on his forehead.

He stepped back from the bed and made his way to the door to grab some more supplies. He took a single glance back at Kai's sleeping form as he quietly closed the door.

Kai's eyes fluttered open. He slowly sat up on the bed, wincing and groaning as his joints popped.

He looked at all of the bandages and gauze on his arms. Sheesh. He thought. I didn't think that those bucket heads hurt me that bad....

He leaned his head against the wall, fiddling with the ends of his bed sheets.

The door opened, making Kai turn his head. Garmadon walked in holding a small box.

"Good morning, Kai," he smiled softly. "How are you doing today?"

Kai once again looked down at his arms, then back up to his sensei's face. "How do you think I'm doing?" He sneered.

Garmadon shook his head, laughing quietly, as he took a seat on the bed next to him. He reached up to one of Kai's bandages, slightly pulling an edge back. Kai immediately flinched back.

"Ow! What the heck?!" He shouted as he put his hand over the patch.

"Kai, I need to change your bandages. I'm not trying to hurt you. Besides, it would hurt less if you would just comply," he sighed, moving the boy's hand.

Kai rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as Garmadon promptly ripped off the patch.

"See? That wasn't so hard."

"You don't have to treat me like a little kid, Sensei."

"As long as you sit still and be quiet like a big boy, I won't have to do that," Garmadon uttered, fighting off a glare as he reached into the tackle box. He looked at a box of band-aids and a smirk crept in his lips.

"Well, Kai, these may seem a bit...unorthodox...," He snickered as he pulled out the box of Hello Kitty band-aids, holding them up to show Kai. "But this seems to be the only bandages we have until we go shopping again."

Kai furrowed his brows and turned his head to the wall. "I think I'd rather bleed out than wear those."

"That can be arranged," Garmadon muttered, taking out an especially pink and sparkly one.

~~~~~~~~

"I hate you. So. Freaking. Much," Kai growled.

"What's the matter, Kai? I thought you liked 'bling.'"

Kai, now covered in glittery, pink band-aids, felt like choking him. He couldn't show his face to his friends until these dumb wounds healed! But upon seeing the bruise on Garmadon's forehead, Kai finally had an idea to get revenge.

He snatched the box out of his hand, taking out a purple band-aid.

"Seeing as how you helped me, I think it'll be a good payback if I help you with your bruise.." Kai grinned maliciously.

The smile on Garmadon's face quickly disappeared once the sentence processed in his brain.

As Kai reached out to put the band-aid on his bruise, Garmadon gripped his wrist tightly.

"I won't hesitate to break your wrist, Kai," Garmadon snapped.

"But you wouldn't," Kai retorted. "Not to me."

He inched forward, leaning against his chest for stability support, and placed the band-aid over his bruise, rubbing the sides to fully attach it.

He took his eyes off the ridiculous sight, noticing that Garmadon was now staring down at him. Kai felt his cheeks heat up.

"Wh-what are you looking-?" Kai mumbled.

Before he could finish his sentence, Garmadon pulled him closer to his chest, smashing his lips on Kai's. Kai made a yelping noise. Where'd that come from?!

Garmadon pulled away, seeing Kai's bugged-out eyes and feeling him trembling slightly.

"Ah, I'm sorry, Kai. I don't know what came over me, I shouldn't have-."

Kai tugged his shirt forward, pulling him into another kiss. Garmadon wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him up onto his lap, knowing that having to lean forward couldn't be too comfortable in his condition.

After a few seconds, the two pulled away. Kai rested his head against his shoulder, receiving a pat on the top of his head. A noise from outside snapped them both back into reality.

"Hey, Kai! Are you gonna get up today?! Zane's making pancakes! Last one there is a rotten ninja!" Jay yelled excitedly, pounding his fist in the door twice.

They shared the same glance, as Kai replied, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be right there!"

Garmadon helped Kai to stand up. Kai walked to the door, but stopped as soon as he held the doorknob in his hand. He glanced back at Garmadon.

"Aren't you coming?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Yes, I'll be right there, Kai," Garmadon smiled as he stood up.

Once Kai disappeared around the corner, Garmadon pulled out the roll of gauze he was hiding in his pocket.

"I'll be right there," he chuckled silently.

Word Count: 939 Words.

(Yay, that's the last request I had to fill out! I might re-open the requests this weekend, so pay attention to when I update the "Insert Requests Here" chapter!

Thank you for requesting! Sorry it took so long to come out, but I hope it quenched your thirst! It got a little long for a part two, but I'll allow it.

Also, I'm going to be updating the book a little i.e. fixing typos, going over the guidelines, etc. So if you get a notification that I've republished a chapter I've already written, don't be alarmed.

Thank you guys for reading! I'll see you soon! :) )