Introduction

I'm Amelia Rose Grace, age 16 and boy how can I explain this.

Well first I should probably tell you about the people you will probably be wondering who I'm talking to....not that it would matter because I'm only talking to my mind.... Moving on!

Right so I live with 10 boys....yeah 10 you think that's bad get this, I'm the only girl. I know I can see the horror on all you faces right now and before you start I have NOT slept with them... Damn humans have the wrong minds...wait I'm human.

Right so I should probably start with the oldest to the youngest and btw there all supernatural.

So first is Cash Black, or as I like to call him bro, he's the oldest of the boys, 25. He's the responsible one of the brothers......did I forget to mention there all brothers, Oops.

Next is the twins, Colt Black and Dexter Black, I'm usually shouting at them so they don't get a nickname. They are the troublemaker, not a good thing if you were wondering they are 24.

Next is Levi Black, Levi is kinda........weird I don't really get him, he's cool and calm but if a guys other than the boys touch me he flips... Well they all do but he's the worst, he's 22.

Next is Wyatt Black, he the 'bad ass' of the brothers, I think he's a pussy that likes to sleep with girls for a living. He's 20.

Next is Ryder Black, he's like Cash but also a mix of the twins. He's 19.

Next is the triplets Cruz Black, Finn Black and Luke black, they have different personalities that mix into one, Cruz has anger issues (don't tell him I told you that he gets angry), Finn is a prankster and Luke is the jock type but it seem like when it comes to protecting me they all have the same feeling at the same time ITS ANNOYING!!!! Btw they are 18

And lastly there is little Jackson Black, all the boys pick on him because he is the youngest but I think it's funny, he kinda has all his brothers traits but makes them all seem charming at the same time. He 16 the same age as me.

Now your probably thinking the mix of wow and supernatural?

Well lady's and gentlemen supernatural are real and you better get use to it because your gonna be seeing a lot of supernatural action.

Cash is a Warlock.

Colt and Dexter are Vampires.

Levi is a Merman.

Wyatt is a Demon but don't worry he is good.

Ryder is a Fox.

Cruz, Finn and Luke are Werewolves.

And Jackson is Dragon.

As for me well I'm human and how I got with these guys is a story for another time..... Unless my nightmares come again.

Well that's it my brain who should all ready know this information but I'm bored in a dreamless sleep so I might as well repeat what my brain knows.

Now enough chat let me tell you about my ........ Interesting life and like every boring human life it started with school FUCK IT IM SKIPPING.

"No your not" wait DO I HAVE NO PRIVACY IN MY HEAD.

If you wondering what that was it was the boys telling me that I'm not ditching through our mind link they boys created one with me so if I get in trouble I can contact them.

So yeah..... On with the story.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Ok guys sorry I haven't been updating Iv had this idea for ages so I'm taking a break on the whole YouTube FANFICS and starting this one hope you like it 💗

~luv ya