Chapter 7

We reached there HUGE pack house and it's HUGE like 3 times the size of my house HUGE.

Apparently he called a pack meeting a bit earlier so when we got here they would be ready.

He opened the car door for me and I stepped out and they he guided me though the big house in to a big room with about 500 wolves in there.

He lead me to the stage and some people were looking at me confused other didn't really care.

"I have called this meeting today to announce that I have found my mate and your Luna, please meet Amelia Rose Black I hope you treat her with respect and kindness and except her as your Luna" he said.

The whole room was silent at first and I was getting worried but they the big crowd erupted in to cheers and I smiled and waved to them.

After that we all made our way to the back so it would be easier to meet people.

First 4 people approached me with big smiles.

"I'm Ashley, Max's sister" she said hugging me and I hugged her back "Max told me about you" I said smiling and she turned serious "good things?" She asked "well......." I started and then we both burst out laughing "ok you are my new best friend/sister-in-law" she said hugging me again.

"If you don't mind Ashley we would like to introduce ourself too" a woman said laughing "I'm Max and Ashelys mother, Grace but you can call me mom" she said hugging me.

"How do you survive with him" I said pointing at Max "it's been hard" she said and we laughed "I'm not that bad" Max said pouting and acting like a child.

"I'm Josh, Max's beta" Josh introduced himself and we shock hand "and I'm Jack Max's third in command" Jack said and I shook his hand as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We talked to different people in that pack and I excused myself so I could get a drink.

A girl approached me gearing at me "can I help?" I asked.

"Yes stay away form my mate" she hissed and I looked at her confused "who's your mate?" I asked.

"Max" she hissed again, Hell no!

"Excuse me but Max is my mate so why don't you back off" I said

"No he's mine your a fake!"'she hissed again"listen here, Max is MY mate, I will have HIS mark, I will have HIS children and I will be the ONLY one touching and if YOU try and mess it up I will personally rip your throat out and tear you to shreds, got it?" I asked and she nodded quickly and ran off.

"So we are going to have kids now?" I turned around and saw Max standing there smirking.

"If you want then yes I guess we will eventually" I said and his smile got bigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After meeting the pack Max, Ashley, Grace, Josh and Jack came with me to my house.

We walked in and I was instantly tackled by 10 heavy boys.

"Guys how many time do I need to say you guys are too heavy for me to handle you all" I said laughing and they laughed and got off and Levi helped me up.

"Amelia!" Hazel shouted "what?" I asked "Emerald is going to kill me" she said looking for somewhere to hide.

"Why?" I asked "I hid her stereo" she said "yes go girl quick hide......I have no idea where" I said honestly.

"HAZEL" I heard Emerald shout before running down the stairs and tackling her to the ground and started laughing.

Josh and Jack helped them up but once they were up they kinda just zoned out looking at each other and then next thing you know those girl are having make out sessions.

"I think there mates" I simply said.

After that the boys became serious and looked at Max.

"We have come to the decision of letting you date our sister but if you hurt her you will die" Cash said and the others cutting dagger at him.

This just got weird ......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up next to my mate.....yeah we did the dirty last night.

"Max can you let go please" I said softly but his arm got tighter around my waist.

"Max" I whined trying to get free but then he started growling.

Next thing I know Max is on top of me looking at my naked body.

"Obviously I didn't tire you enough last night" he said and before I could reply he smash in to me and started going full thrust. I moaned loudly and screaming faster as he started speeding up.

After about a few hours (yeah werewolves can go for that long) we pulled away and I felt tired again.

Before I fell asleep Max whispered in my ear "next time you will think twice before trying to get away form me my little kitten" that made me shiver and then he rapped his arms around my waist and I fell back into a deep sleep.