Chapter 61 Ashley POV

I walked out of my room and walked downstairs.

"Girl get ready we are having a birthday weekend" Amelia said to me.

"But my birthday isn't till Monday" I said "that's why we're having it in the weekend" she said in a duh tone.

I laughed at her and walked back into my room and packed some of my things.

I then walked down stairs and saw Amelia, Natalie, Emerald and Hazel waiting for me.

"Right now I want an update if anything happens and I want you to look after the kids ok?" Amelia said to Max.

I think Amelia is more of an alpha than Max sometimes.

"Yes now go on have fun" he said and kissed her.

A pair of hands covered my eyes "guess who?" The very familiar voice said.

"I think I would know my own mate" I said turning round to see Ed smirking at me.

I kissed him and walked out side with the girls and we hopped into Amelia's truck that we seem to take everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 2 hours of singing to the music on the radio we arrived at a log house.

"What is this place?" I asked "mine and my brothers holiday home" Amelia said as she grabbed her bags and walked to the house unlocking the door.

We all settled in and me. Natalie, Hazel and Emerald were sat in the living room.

Amelia walk back in with a bunch of alcohol and smirked.

"No can do the baby is due soon" Hazel said.

"Birthday girl can still get bladdered" she said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day with a really bad hangover.

And let me tell you werewolves can't get drunk so that gives you and idea on how much I drank.

I walked downstairs and saw Hazel making breakfast.

"Morning" she said "what happened?" I asked as I took some shit for my hangover.

"You don't want to know" she said as she places a plate with bacon and eggs on.

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"Emerald and Natalie are asleep still and Amelia left about an hour ago" Hazel explained.

I nodded and continued eating my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok seriously what happened last night?" Natalie asked.

They woke up and have been asking what happened last night.

"You played truth or dear, stripped a bit, sang a lot, made out with each other" Hazel said and we made a face.

"Did you say make out with each other?" I asked and she nodded.

I groaned and flopped on the sofa.

"IM BACK" Amelia yelled.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

She smirked and walked outside, we followed her and our mouths dropped.

"I know you guys wanted motorbikes so I got you them we have one each so happy birthday Ashley and this is everyone else's birthday present" Amelia said.

I ran over to the black motorbike with red on.

I smiled at it and Amelia chucked the keys to me.

I caught them and smirked.

"Let's go for a ride girl" I said.

And we rushed in and changed then took of in the bikes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Best birthday present ever" I said as we got off our bikes an walked back into the house.

"What can I say I'm awesome" Amelia said smiling.

I laughed and put my bikini on.

I walked out of the house and over to the lake.

The girls were already in the water when I reached there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't wanna go back" Emerald said pouting.

We laughed at her and helped Hazel put her motorbike on the back of Amelia's truck.

We're ridding then back except for Hazel who is driving the truck back.

We got on our bikes and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice ride" Ed said to me kissing my lips.

"I missed you" I said with a smile.

"I have my own present In store for you tomorrow" he whispered seductively.

I shivered causing him to smirk.

"Edward you dirty boy" I said kissing him.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Happy birthday to my best friend ever.

She plays the character Ashley and this chapter was dedicated to her.

So happy birthday you my best friend and I love you and don't kill me from the other chapter 😜