Chapter 18

I woke up the next day and notice I wasn't in my underwear anymore.

I was in a wedding dress, I growled, if that bastard changed me while I was sleeping I'll kill him.

2 large men came in and dragged me though the house and brought me to a large door.

They opened the door and it was a big hall that had been rearranged for this wedding that I don't want.

I noticed that a bunch of rouges were sat around the room.

They dragged me down the isle to where Jordan was standing smirking at me.

When we reached him the 2 men lifted some chains that was chained to the floor and chained my ankles and my wrists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were half way through this stupid ceremony when a rouge came running in.

"Were under attack" he said and all the rouges ran out to fight.

"Finish this" Jordan said to the man

"Do you blah blah blah" I zoned out if you didn't tell.

"I do" Jordan said smirking and the growling got louder and louder.

"And do you blah blah blah"

"No" I hissed and Jordan slapped me.

"Say I do" he demanded and I spat on his face.

Jordan grabbed my neck and started suffocating me.

"Let go of my mate" I turned my head and saw Max standing there with a few other pack member growling at him.

Jordan let go of me and I fell to the floor.

"Back off Max she mine" Jordan said pulling a gun out.

Max shifted and ran after Jordan.

While the thought Josh and Jack approached me and started getting the chains off.

"Are you ok Luna?" Josh asked, I normally argue with him about the Luna thing but I could tell now was not the time.

"Yes" I said smiling at them.

Then I shifted and tackled Jordan who was focused on Max.

I growled at him and before he could do anything I ripped his head of leaving him headless and dead.

I shifted back out of exhaustion and Max stood over me covering my naked body.

I noticed Ashley there with some clothes and I took them and quickly changed and saw that Max had shifted as well.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my mark and my lips over and over.

"I missed you Max" I whispered and I held on to him tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night I linked the boys telling them I was safe and I spent the time with the rest I my family and my pack as we watched a moving in the living room.

I kissed my children's heads happy that I could see them again but inside it knew this wasn't the end.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

SPOILER

There is going to be another kidnapping and it is going to be so much better than this one so there is something to look toward to.