Charter 16

I woke up the next day to someone knocking the door.

Max growled and got up putting some shorts on and answered the door "what?" He asked annoyed.

"Rouges" the warrior said and I froze.

"Get all children and women on the safe house and get everyone ready to fight" he ordered.

"Already done Alpha, just waiting for Luna and your children" he replied an Max looked at me.

He walked into the room next to us (our children's room) and walked out with Jake and Sophie.

"Go with him" he ordered using his alpha tone and handed me the twins.

He used his Alpha tone because he knew I would fight but now I had no choice.

I walked with the warrior to the safe house and when I got in I noticed Ashley and a few other females looking pissed.

I have the twins to Emerald and Hazel and I walked over to the pissed females.

"Let me guess you wanted to fight?" I asked and they nodded "I guess I'm with you on this one then" I said and they laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear I'm going to lose my brain soon" I complained, we had been stuck in the safe house for 2 hours and it's boring.

"Stop complaining Amelia" my mother said as she rocked Sophie back and forth and Grace did the same with Jake.

The door opened and revealed a man that I recognised to well.

"Jordan" I growled and stood behind my mothers protectively because they had my children.

"Amelia it has been so long" he said chuckling.

I growled even louder as he walked closer.

Other females started growling and stood read to rip his head off.

"Awww there so protective of there Luna aren't they" he said sarcastically.

He dropped something and smoke filled the room I tried to find my children but someone grabbed me and pulled me out of the room.

I growled and struggled against Jordan's grip as he injected a needle into my neck and darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open and I noticed I was in a bedroom.

I didn't recognise the bedroom, I noticed a window and went to get up to look out of it but failed when I noticed I was chained to the bed.

"I wouldn't struggle if I was you baby, those chains are made of silver" I heard Jordan said as he approached me.

He stroked my face and growled at him "I like em mean" he said smirking.

He ripped my clothes off so I was just lay there in my underwear.

"It's a shame I believe in marriage before sex, but I'll be able to have so much fun tomorrow after our wedding" and I froze.

He wasn't serious, right?

He kissed my lips and walked out and I opened my mind link hoping to get this to my pack.

"Help me, I'm not sure where I am but Jordan is forcing me to marry him tomorrow, I love you all and if something goes wrong tell my kids I love them and Max thank you for the love you have given me"

With that I closed the pack link and cried myself to sleep.