Chapter 24

"What's up Amelia?" Emerald asked looking at me.

We were in history and the teacher is a werewolf so me and the others are just talking.

"I just got a bad feeling about something" I said "about what?" Max asked "I don't know" I said sighing.

"Your strange" Natalie said and I glared at her.

"Don't glare at me girl" she said glaring at me back.

We laughed and got some strange looks off people but you know yolo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sat in the lunch hall eating our food when Josh came in looking worried.

"I can't find emerald" he said "I'll look in the girls toilets" I said and he nodded and talked outside to look there.

I walked into the girls toilets and emerald wasn't there so I walked around the school until Ashley ran up to me.

"Zoe is hurting Emerald" she said an I ran outside with her to see a large group of people surrounding what was going on.

I made my way through the people and saw what Zoe was doing.

"Get your hands off her now" I said trying to stop my self from shifting.

"You sick bitch what you go around punching pregnant women now" I said walking up to the very scared Zoe.

I punched her in the face and she cried holding her nose which I probably broke.

I helped Emerald to Josh and he picked her up and hugged her and kissed her.

"I wanna kill the bitch" I said angrily.

Max kissed me making me calm down and we continued with our lessons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all leaving school when Zoe's father approached us.

"Look what you have some to my baby" be shouted pointing at Zoe.

"She's a baby? What's she doing in high school then?" I asked and people started laughing.

"What's the problem here?" My dad (head teacher) asked "she broke my daughters nose" he said angrily.

"Yes but did you know that your daughter has permanently bullied my daughter and today she assaulted a pregnant woman" my father said and Zoe's dad stood there in shock.

"Get in the car Zoe" her dad said "but dad" Zoe protested "NOW" he yelled and she obeyed getting in the car.

"I am so sorry" he said and I smiled as he walked off.

"What just happened?" Eric asked and we all laughed.

First day back has been a success sorta but I still have that bad feeling.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

shout out to lunawolf6784, thank you for voting means a lot.

Just to let people know I'm not one of those people that will stop writing because I don't have enough votes for views so I will be continuing this until I get to them end and even when I get to them end there will be more of the series coming.

I mean like I'm already planning the next book and I'm not even a quarter way done on this one.

SO DONT WORRY because I'm not going anywhere for a while ..... Unless I died, which unless someone is planning to kill me I don't think I'm dieing anytime soon.....

Anyway thanks for the votes and reads anyway and I can promise you this book is here to stay until the end.