Chapter 64

The pack cheered at our announcement and I smiled.

We woke up in the morning and walked back to the pack house and then we announced my engagement.

A lot of people congratulated me and I smiled at them.

My twin boys came running up to me and then I remembered something.

"Theo, Mason I got you something" I said leading them towards the kitchen.

I walked out and got their new pets.

Theo has a Phoenix.

Mason has a Snake.

I gave them their pets and they smiled and giggled.

"I love this life" I said to myself.

"Shame you won't have it for long" a voice said and I turned around and saw that Richter.

I growled at him and Ocean was fighting for control.

He came towards me with a knife and I used my vines to knock it out of his hand.

He looked shocked and then realised something.

"That fool couldn't even stay alive to finish the job" I'm assuming he is talking about Jordan.

He teleported away and I sighed.

I'm turning into a pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and the group (Hazel, Emerald, Jack, Josh and Max) were shopping randomly.

"Guys" Hazel said "yeah" I said turning to face her.

"I think I've gone into labour" and all of our eyes widened.

We took her into one of the shops that is owned by werewolves and went in the back where no one could see (bonus of being Luna).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The animals went by two by two" I sang.

"AMELIA SHUT THE FUCK UP" Hazel shouted and I smirked.

"Now that wasn't nice" I said and she glared at Me.

She was about to say something else but I was dragged out of the room.

"Max don't be a party pooper" I said pouting.

He took me into the shop office and sat me on the desk.

"Look Max I know your desperate but come on I have standards" I said looking at him and he just smirked.

"I don't think you would care as long as your with me kitten" he said.

"Please I'd be happy with any guy" I scoffed.

"Want a bet?" He asked smirking.

"Ok but your only gonna lose" and then I walked out to check on Hazel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right so Natalie I need you help" I said to her everyone went home after Hazels birth (which I'll explain later) except for me, Natalie, Eric and Max.

Max and Eric are God knows where and I need Natalie's help with this bet.

"It's simple you have the looks and shit just go make out with a guy" she said.

"Do it with me?" I asked and she sighed.

"Just this once" she said and I smirked.

We walked over to a bunch of jocks.

They probably think we're there age even though we're not....perks of being a werewolf.

Let the games begin.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Oh dear... That's all I have to say