Chapter 31

It's been 2 months since:

1. I found out I was pregnant
2. Found out that my baby isn't dead
3. Met my new friends
4. New friends are Colt and Dexters mate
And
5. Colt and Dexter moved back in

So yeah, these past couple of months Iv had Max on my tail permanently and if he wasn't the other pack members were.

It's annoying, I was walking round school right now with Max glued to me and other pack members watching my every move.

"Max will you stop" I said annoyed "stop what?" He asked "stop following me around like a lost puppy it's getting annoying and the other pack member are watching me like I'm some type or rouge it's getting annoying Max and I don't like it" I said angrily using my Luna voice to show how angry I am.

"I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you again" he said kissing me "well that's ok but this is not how you do it I'm going to go insane and it's putting stress on me and that means stress for the baby" that made him growl.

"Ok I'll stop" he said kissing me and I smiled in victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate school" Ashley moaned as we walked out of the school building "yes to that one" I said laughing.

We walked to my truck and all got in then we drove home with a odd conversation.

"Do you think unicorns are real?" Yeah......I'll get back to you after this conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never having that convo again.

I walked into the kitchen craving ice cream and saw that there was a bowl of ice cream in the side.

"You would really close your mind link Luna" the chef said "thank you" I said grabbing the ice cream and sitting in the living room while I watching the little ones play.

It's seems like a tradition now, while the boys train me and the girls along with a few other females would sit and chat while watching the children play.

I notice Luca playing with Sophie again which made me smile. I hope they are mates.

"Afternoon Luna" one of the pack members said "afternoon any gossip for today" I said laughing and they joined in.

"Hi Amelia" I heard Christa say "hi" I said smiling at her.

"How's things with my brother?" I asked "amazing" she said dreamy.

I think both of those two needed to get out of that house because now that there are they are more alive and happy which makes me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MOVIE NIGHT" yep that was me, Ashley, Emerald, Natalie and Hazel.

This time we watched the step up series because it is the boom and I love it.

This time I was lay across Max, Hazel and Jack.

I love this family.

And I also am a magnet for getting kidnapped but you know life come and goes so might as well make the most of it.... Even though werewolfs can live forever but yeah you get the point.

"Babe your talking to your brain again" Max said and everyone laughed "look me and my brain have a close relationship and stay out of my head" I complained.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Let me know which brother you want back!!!!