Chapter 42

"Shut the fuck up Hazel" I said as we walked to math.

"What I can't help being pregnant you know" she snapped back.

"Yeah use protection" I said in a duh tone.

"Shut the fuck up" she said rubbing her belly.

We reached math and saw all the group was there.
We sat next to them, I was next to Max.

"Kitten I still need to punish you for being disobedient last night" he whispered in my ear.

I suddenly got nervous, Max (Sam) wanted to have sex last night because we hadn't in a while and I was tired so I said no and him being the man whore he is, is now saying he is going to punish me.

If you haven't figured this out its Sam.

"Fine but only if you give me Max back" I said and he gave Max full control.

"Babe I'm sorry but Sam is a whore you know and he is being really annoying" he said leaning on the back of his chair.

I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Math is boring do da day do da do da" Emerald and Josh started singing.

I laughed as the teacher glared at them "miss its rude to glare did you parents not teach you any manners?" Edward asked.

The teacher then glared at Edward.

Hazel the put her hand up "yes Hazel?" The teacher asked.

"I was wondering if you knew the term treat others how you would like to be treated because if you had would wouldn't be glaring at the students your suppose to be teaching and giving them the grade so they can have a good education" she said with a smirk.

"Miss don't mess with Hazel because pregnant Hazel is not to mess with" I said giving her very wise words.

"I don't care if she is pregnant or not she does not talk to me like that or any of you" she said raising her voice.

"DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS BEING PREGNANT, OW WAIT NO YOU DONT BECAUSE YOUR STILL THE 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN THAT CANT GET SOME" Hazel screamed.

The whole class stared at her in shock, I sighed and got up, I patted the teacher on the back "I told you" I said and I walked out of the class room.

I walked over to my dads office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard him say, I walked in and sat on the sofa that was in his office.

"Hazel is killing the teacher in maths" I said groaning.

He laughed "shouldn't the teachers know not to mess with pregnant Hazel" he said still laughing "that's what I said but she didn't listen" I said laughing.

Suddenly Max came running in "Hazel is kinda giving birth in the middle of math" he said "shit" I said and ran out of the office and into the math room.

"WHAT HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A WOMAN GIVE BIRTH BEFORE" she screamed, sigh this is going to be a long birth.

"There's to much traffic, she's going to have to give birth here" my dad said.

That wasn't the reason it was because she couldn't go to a normal hospital when she is giving birth to a werewolf.

"Where's the pop corn this is gonna be funny" I asked.

"FUCK OFF AMELIA ALL BECAUSE YOU HAVE GAVE BIRTH TO 3 KIDS ALREADY" she screamed I put my arms up in surrender "hey it doesn't get any easier" I said.

"JACK NO MORE FUCKING SEX FOR YOU" she screamed as her grip tightened on Jack hand.

He groaned causing some of the class to laugh.

"WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH" she screamed.

"Please any jocks that are staring at my friend leave the room" she suddenly said nicely looking at the jocks.

"NOW" she screamed causing me to laugh as they ran out the room.

"This just gets better and better" I said and I chewed one a piece of gum.

"AMELIA I WILL KILL YOU" she screamed at me.

"Are your trying to die?" Eric asked "yep" I said, Eric and Edward need to talk more.

He shrugged and let it go and walked over to Natalie.

"Hazel just give birth already" Ashley said groaning.

"DONT YOU FUCKING START ASHLEY" she screamed cutting daggers at Ashley.

"Remind me to get her angry management later" I said "AMELIA" everyone shouted.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Babe stop now or I'll let Sam take over" Max whispered in my ear, I groaned and shut up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually Hazel gave birth to her girl.

"What her name going to be?" Max asked.

"Chloe" Hazel said, I gave her a sad smile.

Chloe was her mothers name before vampires killed them.

That makes me wonder where are those vampires I wanna kill them.

"Agreed" Ocean said to me though our link.

"Bonjour Ocean" I said "hello" she replied.

"What you doing?" I asked "talking to Sam" she said "have fun" I said cutting the link.

"Hey Hazel at least you can say I've gave birth in a maths classroom" Eric said and we all laughed.

This has been one hell of a day and school hasn't even ended.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

This has to be my favourite chapter so far I love doing chapters like this it just brings out there personalities.

Let me know what you favourite chapter has been so far.