Chapter 54

I skipped down to the prison and looked at my two mates.

I went I unlock the door but I forgot to wear gloves.

I touched the metal and yelped in pain "are our ok kitten?" My mates asked together.

Kitten with him as well I see, not amused.

One of the guard came and unlocked the door and I was influenced in 2 sets of arms.

"Be careful you could hurt the baby" Leo said as he stroked my cheek.

He then leaned in and kissed me passionately.

He pulled away and before I could breath Max's lips were on mine doing the same thing.

He pulled away and smirked "things are going to get interesting aren't they?" He asked "yes they are" Leo said smirking.

Oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I feel for you" Natalie said to me "I know it's almost as bad as going shopping with you lot" I said groaning.

"Hey" the girls said together complaining like 4 year olds.

"Anyway were off to collage" Emerald said "bye" I said to them and they walked out of the door.

I sighed "what's up sis?" I heard Levi say.

"I'm bored" I said complaining, he laughed and messed my hair up which made me pout.

"Aww it's ok sis you have me" he said hugging me "go hug you own mate" I said and got out of his hold.

I walked outside and saw the males and females training.

I sighed "I can't go join them" I said to Ocean "I know but we have to keep our babies safe" she said and I agreed with her.

"I don't want to make the decision" I said to Ocean.

"I don't either" she whined.

You see if you have twin mates and your becoming a protector you have to reject one of them.

But I don't know who to reject.