Chapter 33

I woke up in my mates arms.

I smiled but that smile disappeared when I got out of my mates arms and started throwing up in the bathroom.

"You ok?" A sleepy max asked "yeah" I said cleaning myself up.

This pregnancy seems harder than the ones with the twins.

I think something happened when that bastard bit my baby.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when the twins came running in the room.

"Mommy Uncle Dexter and Uncle Colt is going to get us" Sophie said hiding behind my legs while Jake did the same with Max.

"Where are you" I heard Colt say.

They walked in the room "Amelia, little sister please hand over the child" Dexter said.

"Ok" I said smiling as I pushed Sophie forward.

"No mommy" she squealed laughing, Colt picked her up and started tickling her.

"No stop" she said in between laughs.

Colt stopped and sat on my bed "who's birthday is it tomorrow?" Dexter asked the twins.

"Ours" they said together "how old are you going to be?" Colt asked.

"One" they said in sync putting one finger up.

I smiled it's official tomorrow will be one year since I have birth to these two and we have planned out a party for them.

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it to find Luca.

"Hello Luca" I said smiling "can Sophie and Jake come and play?" He asked and I nodded and the kids ran out of the bed room to go play.

"Are you two going to camp in my bed all day?" I asked looking at them.

"Yep" they said and I sighed.

"Christa, Beatrix get your mates please, I want my bed back" I said thought mind link.

They teleported to the room and worked on getting them to move.

"Amelia I saw this handsome man yesterday and you should have seen his abs" Christa said, this could be interesting.

"I know right and he had a twin and omg I think I could do a round with him" Beatrix said and that was all it took.

Colt pinned Christa to the wall and Dexter pinned Beatrix to the wall.

"What was there names?" Colt asked.

"What do you not know your own name?" Christa asked and I laughed so hard I was on the floor crying.

Christa and Beatrix teleported out the door and Colt and dexter started chasing Christa and Beatrix down the stairs and I followed wanting to know what happened.

The boys tackled there mate and started whispering things I couldn't quite here.

"It never gets boring here does it?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned round and say Ryder standing there with some girl but it's Ryder!!!!!!!

"RYDER" I screamed and ran up to him tackling him to the floor and started hugging him.

"Iv missed you to sis" he said hugging me back.

We got up and Ryder put his arm around the girls waist.

"This is London my mate" he said "hi" I said happily "hi I love your hair" she said in a British accent.

"I love your accent" I squealed and she laughed.

"Your my new favourite sister" I said hugging her "SAY WHAT" I heard Ashley shout.

"DONT WORRY ASH YOU WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER TWO" I shouted back and I heard her cussing words at me.

I laughed and smiled at Ryder "so your back?" I asked "yeah were here to stay" he said smiling.

"UNCLE RYDER" I heard the twin shout as they tackled Ryder to the floor.

"Hello you two, I heard it's your birthday tomorrow" he said laughing at them as they nodded eagerly.

"This is your new aunty London" he said pointing at London.

The twins tackled her and hugged her and then Sophie said some thing that was so funny "how do you put up with that?" She asked.

I'm on the floor crying with laughter again.

This is going to be a long day but hey Ryders back.

"Babe stop taking to your brain I think your wolf is jealous" I heard Max say as he walked in to the hallway where everything happened.

"She's fine" I said "no I'm not" Ocean said to me.

Here we go again.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

RYDERS BACK hope your happy.

I have to say Ryder, the twins and Levi have to be my favourite out of the brothers.

Let me know who's your favourite 😊

P.s. I NEED FEMALE NAMES 😆