Chapter 20

"Get up we need to go shopping for school" I heard Ashley say.

I groaned and sat up but was only pulled back down by Max.

"Max baby I need to go" I whispered ignoring the kissing faces Ashley was pulling.

He growled but let go and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we go home now" I said whining, we have been at town for 4 hours and I'm bored.

"In a bit" Natalie said "that's what you said an hour ago" I complained.

"Well, well, well look who it is" I heard a voice say.

I turned around and saw Zoe and her group of friends.

Zoe is mine, Emerald and Hazels bully she gets annoying at times but you get use to it.

"Zoe" I said annoyed.

"Emerald I told you to stop eating so much look at you" Zoe said and her friends laughed.

"I'm pregnant actually" she hissed.

"Bet the baby is ugly" she said laughing.

"so where have you been? I was shocked when you didn't show up at school after the summer holiday" she said turning serious.

"Non of your business" Hazel hissed.

"Well I see you have gained 2 more people to add to your uncool status" she said and her friends laughed.

I started shaking, Iv wanted to get this bitch for ages but I don't want to do it when I'm meant to be the responsible one that has 2 kids and is the Luna of a pack.

"Hey babe" a male voice said and I saw Eric, Zoe's boyfriend.

They kissed and I heard someone growl, I turned around and saw Natalie cutting daggers at Zoe and whispering "mine".

"Shit" I whispered and grabbed Natalie and pulled her away along with the girls.

When we reached the bathroom the girls checked to see if anyone was in there.

When we were in the clear I started calming Natalie down "Natalie he is human clam down" I said rubbing her back.

"I don't think he is you know" Ashley said.

"Why?" I asked "he smells like a rouge" she explained.

"Now that you mention it he did a bit" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that we went round town for a couple of hours avoiding Zoe, Eric and her group.

We were about to leave when Natalie was slammed against a wall.

I got a better view and saw that it was Eric.

Before anyone could see I pulled them
Both towards the car and shoved them in the back.

As we drove home all they did was make out "can someone stop them
before they have sex in the back of my car" I said groaning.

Shit, Eric is rouge what is Max going to say.