Chapter 14

2 months, it's been 2 months since the rouge attack, 2 months since I gave birth and 2 months since I found out my 'cousin' is coming to get me.

My life has been great, Iv been spending more time with my brothers, Iv spent time with Max's family to get to know them, Iv been on about 5 shopping trips with Emerald, Hazel and Ashley and me and Max have been taking it in turns to look after the kids then we have a little fun at night.

So life had been good so far, right now I'm sat by the window in the living room with my baby girl and boy.

"Look snow flakes" I said pointing outside at the snowflakes that have just started to fall.

Jake and Sophie looked out side with big smiles on there faces.

"Do you like?" I asked "yes mommy" they said in sync.

Jake and Sophie and pretty much have a normal conversation with you now they are fast learns and mom, Grace, Ashley, Emerald and Hazel have already started getting Sophie into shopping, I mean seriously!!!

Jake is very protective of his 5 minuet younger sister, yes Jake was first born and he holds that against his sister which makes me laugh.

"What's my pups and kitten up to?" Max asked approaching us.

I frown "really kitten still?" I ask and he just laughs "daddy look" Jake said "snowflakes" Sophie finished.

He smiled and took Sophie from me and sat her on his lap and looked out the window with her while I looked with Jake.

"When the snow sets we can make snowmen and snow angles then we can have a snowball fight and get mommy" Max said to her and she giggled.

"I get mommy to" Jake said laughing and I fake looked hurt "I thought you loved me" I said fake sobbing.

"We do mommy but what need to be done needs to be done" Jake said and I just looked at him gob smacked.

"Let me guess a pair of twins are telling you to get mommy?" I asked and he giggled and nodded.

"There dead" I muttered to myself.

Max chuckled and our eyes met.

I could no longer focus on the children I was to busy melting in his eyes.

But that was interrupted when my children started crying and put me and my wolf on high alert.

"I think it food time them bed don't you" I said cradling Jake as Max did the same with Sophie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we put the twins to bed I walked down stairs to see suitcases and my brothers.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at them.

"Were going to do a bit of traveling we want to find out mate but down worry we will be back" Cash said walking up to me and kissed my forehead.

I hugged and kissed my brothers and watched them leave, when I closed the door I broke down.

"Shhh there going to be ok" Mom said hugging me while Dad rubbed my back.

"I just can't imagine them not being here and now it's happening" I said wiping my tears away.

"Don't worry they will come back" dad said and I hugged him and mom and made my way to bed where I lay with my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can't sleep?" Max asked and I shook my head which made him smirk.

"I'll sort that out" he said and you know what we did next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day to someone knocking the door.

I got out of bed and noticed Max wasn't there, I brushed it aside for now and answered the door to see Emerald looking very pale.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I'm pregnant"