Chapter 19

You know when your dad gets overprotective if a boy goes near you? Well I'm having that problem right now.

One of the pack kids asked if they could hold Sophie, I said yes and gave her to him.

I was in love watching them play when Max walked in and went wolf protective mode.

"Max if you don't sit down now I will make sure you can't have anymore kids and if I just want kids I'll go to some other male" I said and he growled really loudly and in a second I was sat on his lap and he was holding me tight and put his head in my neck.

"What did I tell you kitten about who you belong to" Shit! I think I went to far "I'm sorry I'm yours and only yours" I whispered and I felt him smile as chuckle a he started kissing my mark.

"Alpha, Luna thank you for letting me play with Sophie she is really nice and small" they boy said I think his name is Luca.

"Well she is only a couple of months old, Luca" I said laughing.

"Where is my favourite shopping girl" I heard Ashley say as she walked in with Jake in her arms.

"Hey Max don't you have a meeting?" Hazel asked "yeah why?" He replied.

"Why don't you take your son" she suggested and Max agreed and let me get of him so he could go to his son.

"Want to go to work with daddy?" Max asked "yeah daddy" Jake replied which put a big smile on Max's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have it easy Amelia" Emerald said as me, Ashley, Hazel and Emerald were sat in Jakes and Sophie's nursery teaching Sophie how to walk.

Max was in the meeting with Jake so it was just a girl day.

"Why?" I asked confused "because your pregnancies don't last as long" she said groaning.

I laughed along with the girls.

"Ashley do want to find your mate?" I asked.

"Yeah I do but I don't know if I'll be a good mate" she admitted as she blushed.

"Hey were human and were doing ok so I'm sure you will do fine" Hazel said pointing and her and Emerald, we laughed again and carried on talking about girl things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later........boring

2 weeks later......boring

4 weeks later.......pizza.....ok backtrack

Basically the past 2 weeks have been boring but the 3rd week me and the girls realised that we missed school so we decided to start back up in the new year.

The 4th week we decided to throw a pizza party ... Don't ask.

So right now I'm helping the women make the pizzas while the boys set up the tables and everything while the kids, just be kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why don't we do this more often?" Natalie asked eating a slice of pizza "I have no idea" I said and we laughed.

"Max come on we need one more player" one of the pack members said they were getting ready to play a game of football.

Max removed his hands from my waist and got up walking towards where the game was going to be held.

I held Sophie and Jake in my arms as they watched there father play football.

"They look so much like you Amelia" Natalie said smiling at me, I returned the smile.

"Hey" Emerald and Hazel said walking over with Josh and Jack.

"Hey" me and Natalie said.

Natalie has basically joined out little group, I find it really funny how it was just me, Emerald and Hazel now it's us 3 with Ashley and Natalie.

"Don't you find it weird that the snow hasn't settled" Ashley asked, I swear that girl is a ninja.

"I guess" I said shrugging.

I started laughing again and the girls along with Jack and Josh looked at me confused.

"4 weeks till we go back to school and just imagine us walking round with 3 to die for males, 2 added girls to our group and a pregnant woman" I said laughing.

"So you will be pregnant again soon I bet" Emerald said smirking and I blushed.

"How many children do you want?" Natalie asked "my maximum is 4" I said and Hazel had to mix up that.

"Yeah right with the amount you to ride each other I bet you will have more than you mom has had" she said laughing and everyone else laughed.

"You guys are mean" I said pouting.

I guess I was right my life has certainly got interesting.