Chapter 22

I sat on the hood of my truck with Emerald, Hazel, Natalie and Ashley as we waited for the boys to arrive.

I looked around the school grounds, I sighed this place hasn't changed, the only different thing is:
1. My group has gotten bigger.
2. The teens in the pack have started coming to school here.
3. Some of the adults have became teachers here.
4. My dad became the new headmaster of the school.

That's about it...I think.

We were early like usual and because we didn't want to much attention.

"This place is gonna feel weird" Hazel said "why?" Ashley asked.

"Because we were the ones that no one knew now half the school will know us" I said, we were silent for a minuet and then me, Emerald and Hazel said "sweet" at the same time while the other two just looked at us and then we all burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I turned round a saw the guys walking up to us.

I feel bad for Ashley because she doesn't have a mate.

Just as I thought that someone growled in the woods.

A wolf jumped out and tackled Ashley and licked her face.

"Shift back please" I said kindly and he obeyed.

"What's your name?" I ask "Edward, I left my pack because they don't treat us right, now Iv found my mate please let me join to be with her" he pleaded.

Max agreed and accepted him into the pack "yay we all have mates now" I said cheering.

So if your confused brain I will explain...

Me and Max are mates
Emerald and Josh are mates
Hazel and Jack are mates
Natalie and Eric are mates
And
Ashley and Edward are mates

"Babe stop talking to your brain" Max said pulling me off the hood of my truck and kissed me.

"Guys get ready people are going to turn up soon" I said to them and they nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More people began to arrive and I noticed that my pack parked on the side I was parked on and humans was on the other.

People began to stare at all the new people but people eyes widened when they saw us especially when they say Eric with some girl (Natalie).

"ERIC" I heard a female squeak, Zoe.

"Zoe get lost I love Natalie not you" Eric said and kissed Natalie.

"But baby" she pleaded with tears in her eyes, FAKE!!!!! What I hate the bitch.

"This is your fault" she said pointing at me.

"You will pay I'll make sure your friends don't last and I'll do something about that thing inside of emerald and I'll make sure you don't see your kids again Amelia" she said and I flipped.

There was multiple growls that came from people in the pack while the humans looked at Zoe in disgust.

"Listen here Zoe no one and I mean NO ONE threatens my family, my friends or my kids and if you think of doing that again I'll make sure you don't see the next day and I don't think people will care they never have." I said walking up to her so I was in her face.

She showed a lot of fear as she ran in to the school, people were silent but then started cheering.

Let this be a lesson don't threaten my family when I'm around.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+==+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
I had to give Ashley mate that quickly but don't worry there will be more to it

Shout out to read_write_love_life who always votes for my chapters I might start doing shout outs to people so let me know