Chapter 6

"MAX!!" I shouted, yes it was Max that had walked in and is my mate but get this.......HE IS SHIRTLESS AND OMG IM GOING TO FAINT THOSE ABS.

'Amelia please stop thinking about that' Jackson said through mind link.

"Well I never thought this would happen" he said "but I'm glad it did" he said with a smirk and started walking towards me until the trips growled and the other made it pretty clear if he takes one more step he is dead.

Max growled back at them and his eyes were going black meaning his wolf was taking over.

The trips noticed and growled even more, "give me my mate" his wolf boomed and I could see the trips flinch.

'Ocean help please' I asked my wolf her name is Ocean by the way.

'I'm on it' she replied and I let her take over.

"Sam" Ocean purred "Ocean" Sam replied smirking. Some how I'm guessing Sam is his wolf.

Ocean took a step closer and the boys pulled her back.

BIG MISTAKE!!!

"DONT YOU DARE TAKE ME AWAY FORM MY MATE" she yelled.

"Guys her wolf is in control don't mess with her just let her have her mate" my mom said to them and they sighed and moved out the way.

Ocean walked over to Max.....well Sam and started feeling his abs making his shiver in delight.

"Don't tempt me kitten" he whispered in my/Oceans ear making her stop and freeze, he smirked pleased with my reaction.

"Show me your room" he whispered and Ocean nodded obeying his orders "guys I'm going upstairs with him" Ocean said and the guys had no choice to let us go because my wolf was still in control.

We reached my room and he locked the door and smashed me into a wall holding my waist.

"Can we have Max back please" Ocean said and Sam sighed and nodded closing his eyes and then they returned back to his normal colour.

"And can I have my kitten back" he asked and she let me have control again.

"Well we're in a bed room alone with the door locked I think out wolfs planned this" he said chuckling.

Then he smashed his lips on my and the sparks ignited all over my body it was so good.

My wolf purred in my head enjoying this as much as I do.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied 'yes make his angry so he will give us a punishment' my wolf said excitedly.

'Agreed' I said and my wolf was jumping in my head, if there is something you should know it is what Ocean is the devil and his punishment is a huge turn on.

He growled and pulled away "you will do what I say kitten, you are MINE and not one else" and then he poked my side really hard making me gasp and he took that as his advantage and shoved his tongue down my throat.

I let his have his fun and let his dominate side have some fun before ....... Upsetting him again.

I push him off and he growled at me and I smirked at my reaction, he picked me up and thrown me on the bed and hovered above me.

"Your are MINE and you will obey me do you understand" he growled "yes, only yours" I whispered "and you will do anything I say" he said but I kept quite "answer me" he said growling "yes I will do what you say" I said slightly scared.

He smirked and started kissing my neck, I tried to keep the moan in but I could it was just so good.

He found the spot on where he would mark me and started kissing there making loud moans escape my mouth.

Good thing the rooms are sound proof, unless Emeralds speakers are playing......

Then I felt him bite in to my neck and cause a sharp pain making me scream but he didn't let go. So it was replaced by pleasure and I moaned "give me more" I moaned and he chucked releasing his bite from my neck and licking the blood away.

I wasn't an official mark but it was him punishing me.

"That's it's for now kitten" he said stroking my check and I pouted making him chuckle.

He got up and helped me up "come on I'm taking you on a date my beautiful mate and then you can meet our pack" he said......wait OUR?!

"Our?" I asked confused "I'm the alpha of my pack meaning you will be my beautiful Luna" he explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at a restaurant and just talked for a bit getting to know each other.

I learnt that he likes the colour blue, he has a younger sister, he is 17 years old and got his alpha title not long after he shifted because his father died in a rouge attack, he likes football, and running, he also likes playing video games and guess what else......FOR THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR HIS PACK IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL.....well the ones that are old enough to attend high school.

After our meal we got in his car which I think he loves more than me and we headed to the pack house.

This could be interesting.........