Chapter 50

So 3 years have passed, nothing new has happened.

Hazel got the whole werewolf thing pretty well.

"RIGHT ITS DECIDED" I suddenly shouted.

"What?" The group asked "Hazel is pregnant" I said and everyone paled.

"What?" Hazel said shocked "what its obvious" I said shrugging.

We haven't changed at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what's happened these past 3 years...well....

Me and the group graduated from high school.

Hazel, Natalie, Ashely and Emerald are going to collage.

Jack, Josh, Eric and Edward are working on training they are currently the best warriors we have had.

Max has been focusing more on the pack and improving it.

The constitution on the fox and vampire house is done and they moved in.

The trips are staying in the pack house for a bit with their mates.

Levi is back with his mate Lexi.

As for me well nothing much has changed.

I'm not going to collage because I need to put my pack first and my children.

The twins are now 4 and Steph is 3.

Iv gotten the hang of my wings now and let me tell you it is so much fun.

If you didn't guess before Hazels pregnant again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are one crazy bitch" I said to Natalie "what?" She asked.

Max finally allowed the females that wanted to train could and there was surprisingly a lot.

"You going to fight your mate who is one of the best fighters we have" I said shocked.

She scoffed and looked at me "darling do you not know the arts of seduction" she said in a posh accent smirking.

Oh god.

"Amelia" I heard Cash say through mind link, so now he talks after 3 years!!!

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed with him.

"I need help, please he-" but then the link was cut off.

Wtf?!

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

I ran inside and answered it to find a bloody female "please help Cash, help mate" she said before collapsing and was knocked unconscious.

"Max" I shouted.

With in seconds Max was by my side "help me get her in" I said.

He picked her up and took her to the pack doctor and I saw the group in the living room looking worried.

"Who was that?" Ashley asked "Cash is in trouble" I said.

"What?" I turned round and saw my brothers standing there.

"Cash is in trouble and by the sounds of it he's in big trouble" I said looking at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cash was last seen in Florida with his mate Courtney when suddenly all contact of him disappeared" Jack explained looking at the file.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.