Chapter 2

"Happy birthday" my parents say handing me a present.

I opened it to find a pendent and a charm bracelet the pendent had a picture of me, mom and dad in it.

"Thank you mommy, daddy" I said hugging them.

"It's o-" mom started but was cut of by the door banging hard.

Mom got up to answer it and she screamed trying to close the door again.

Next thing I knew a man in black with blood red eyes stood in front of me.

He killed my parents and I was forced to sit there and watch.

He walked to me but before he could touch me 10 guys burst through the doors and attacked the man.

When they killed the man and they approached me and I walked backwards.

"Were not going to hurt you" one of them said bending down to my level and holding his hand out for me to take.

I took it and he picked me up and placed me on his hip.

"Come on let's get some of your things and we will leave" he said walking to my room.

When I had my important things packed (including my present) and some clothes the boys got my stuff and the man picked me up again and whispered something and I fall asleep.

"Amelia wake up" I heard a male voice say, I sat up sweating and trying to catch my breath.

I looked around and saw all the boys there with worried faces on them.

I smiled with tears in my eyes and they all surrounded me hugging me and whispering calming words until I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day with out my alarm......

I looked at the time and it was 10:30!!!!! IM LATE WHY DIDNT THE BOYS WAKE ME UP LIKE THEY USUALLY DO!!!

I got up but was instantly tackled by Wyatt back on to the bed.

"Get off me" I said "no your are not going to school today, your on bedrest" he said and I stopped struggling and he let go.

"Why?" I asked "because after your .... Dream you developed a fever so you are on bed rest no questions asked" he said then walked out the room.

Right it's Tuesday let me think Cash, the twins and Levi ate at work, Jacksons at school and that means I'm stuck with the triplets, wyatt and Ryder, great.

"TRIPS" I yelled and 3 identical triplets came in to my room.

"What's up?" They asked "I'm bored" I simply said.

They stood there for a moment, "I guess we could go down stairs and watch TV" Finn suggested and I nodded.

I have those guys wrapped round my fingers.

We walked down stairs and made ourself comfortable on the sofa around the living room (we had one each) and put a movie on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

27 cans of coke, 15 bags of sweets and 10 movies later everyone that was out walked in.

"Why aren't you in bed?" Cash asked acting fatherly "I was bored so me and the trips watched movies" I said.

"Ha she has you guys wrapped round your fingers" Jackson laughed "I wouldn't go there Jacks should we talk about you being my personal slave in school" I said smirking and he stopped laughing and just glared.

"Right bed for you, you need rest" Cash said interrupting our conversation "fine" I said sighing then looked a Levi with my puppy dog eyes "carry me" I said, he sighed giving in then picked me up and carried me to my room.

Once we reached there Levi sat me on my bed but then I got up and walked to the bathroom.

When I came out I noticed Levi wasn't there anymore , I walked over to my bed and the suddenly a huge pain ripped through my body and I let out a really loud scream.

All the boys came rushing in asking what was wrong but I kept on screaming in pain.

I think the trips caught something and told the guys to leave quickly after a few more minuets the pain stopped and I opened my eyes and looked at my feet......WHERE ARE MY FEET AND WHY ARE THERE PAWS THERE.

"Amelia" Cruz said walking slowly to me, I whimpered and backed up into a corner and wrapped my self in a ball.

"Hey guys did you sort- WHAT THE HELL" Colt yelled looking at me then all the boys came in looking shocked at what they see.

"Some how I think Amelia is a wolf" Dexter said

No shit Sherlock I said through mind link and the boys laughed.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

New chapter everyday 100 chapter or more is my aim don't be afraid to make suggestions.

😜😄😝😊