Chapter 53 Max's POV

I can't believe my mate has just done that.

"Aren't you the alpha can't you just order a guard to let us out" Leo said

I scoffed "do you see any around" I said glaring at him.

Leo sighed and looked at me "can I talk to you about something?" He asked.

"I guess" I said still pissed.

"When I was take by the rouges, they trained me to be a strong warrior but when they found out I didn't have any alpha blood in me they tortured me" he started.

"They planned on using me against you but then they found it that you didn't even know about me, they thought I was useless so they 'killed me' well they were meant to but I used all of my remaining strength and killed them all" he said and I noticed his hands were shaking.

"I set off looking for you lot and when I did I smelt my mate, our mate" he said but surprisingly I didn't growl.

"I couldn't take her from you I felt bad so I made out with this slut, when I saw the hurt in our mates eyes regret filled me but I continued. When all of that drama happened I ran off into the woods and thought"

"I thought about how happy you are with your mate and I wanted that happiness but I knew you wouldn't share but I was willing to try so I came here and here we are now" he finally finished.

"Honestly as much as I'd want to kill you, I can't" I said and he looked at me in shock.

"I still feel the bond it's just weak, and I want to fix that and heal the bond" I said looking into his eyes.

"Me to" he said and then I smirked "we will have to punish our little mate later" I said and he smiled brightly and then smirked.

"Yes we will brother" he said "although I think your the only one that can have kids with her" he added after "why?" I asked confused.

"Because of this transformation thing that's happening I think only you can have kids with her until the 6th child is born then I will be able to have kids with her" he explained.

"He is right" Sam said though our link.

"I guess this will make the punishment more interesting" I said smirking and he smirked as well.

"Watch out kitten" I said to her in our mind link.

"Are you guys cool yet?" She asked "yes we are" Leo said in the link.

"Well you can't punish me because you may hurt the baby" she said cocky.

Me and Leo stiffened and growled knowing she is right.

"Our mate is smart" Leo said

"Very" I said confirming it.