Chapter 47 Luke's POV

Me and my other triplets were in the car driving to the pack house with our mates.

I was really excited to come back and see Amelia again I miss my little sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the pack house and I couldn't believe what I saw.

The whole place was under attack.

"Stay in the car" me and my other triplets said in sync to our mates.

They nodded and we ran out shifting and started helping the pack.

Me and my brothers went looking for Amelia because I could smell that she was here.

We caught her sent and saw she was surrounded by 40 hunters.

We attacked them killing them all "TRIPS" I heard Amelia say though our mind link I nodded my head before running off to assist everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Amelia run over to a kid to protect them as a hunter shot one of his bullets.

I killed him but I wasn't quick enough.

Before the bullet reached Amelia she suddenly started glowing.

"You seeing this" I asked Cruz and Finn through our link.

"Yeah" they said together.

The light stopped everyone from fighting as they watched what was happening.

Amelia started floating in the air in the ball of light.

Then she floated back down back in human form and stopped the bullet but I couldn't believe what with.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

What do you think it is, let me know.

Also thank you for being so supportive it means a lot and I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters I make.