Chapter 57

It been a week and things have been clam ish.

Well we have had the usual things but that's it.

Max's cousins are coming round today to stay for a while.

Iv never met his cousins before so this could be interesting.

I walked through the fenced area seeing the progression when Christa and Beatrix came running up to me crying there eyes out.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned "there gone someone has took them" Beatrix sobbed.

"What do you mean?" I asked "they have took our children" Christa said and I growled.

Colt and Dexter teleported to us looking angry and hugged there mates.

"Come on" I said and we walked back to the pack house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe this" I said angrily as I sat in Max's office looking at maps.

Think Amelia think.

If I was a vampire what would I do.

I have an idea.

I walked out of Max's office and walked over to Steph.

"Hey cutie can I ask you a question?" I asked her and she nodded.

"In you vampire form if you kidnapped someone where would you go" I asked her.

"Probably somewhere close to here to catch the people off guard" she said, my babas girl is a genius.

I left her as she carried on playing with her rabbit, Thumper.

Yeah I bought her a rabbit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 months since someone kidnapped Yokko, Belle and JaeMi.

We have checked everywhere and we can't find them.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Maybe we're thinking about this wrong" Beatrix said.

"What if there not above ground" Christa said.

I light bulb flashed in my head and I got a map of the under ground out.

"Here the bunkers under the safe house and this is the dungeon" Max said marking off the places.

"What's that place?" Ashley asked pointing at dark place on the map.

"I have no idea we have never been there before" Max said "well we are now" I said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going" I complained "no you're not you could hurt the baby" Max said growling.

I sighed "fine" I said and he smiled and got into the teleportation circle and in a blink of an eye they were gone.

I suddenly smirked.

"Be careful" London said knowing she can't change my mind.

Me, Ruby and Jackson got our wings out and flew into the air.

"Max is going to kill us you know that right?" Ruby asked "yep" I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stayed in the air out of sight as we watched the fighting take place above ground.

"If there trying so hard to protect up here then that means underground is weak" I said observing the fight.

Jackson nodded and flew down into the trees.

"Ruby think you could make a destruction?" I asked and she smirked.

She then transformed into a giant dragon and flew down to the battle grounds.

I flew down into the woods where Jackson was.

"Here the entrance" he said pointing at the hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You was right no one is here" Jackson said as we walked though the tunnels.

"Do you hear that?" I suddenly said.

I kept listening and followed the sound.

We reached a door and I opened it and found......

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Updates might become slow because I have my big exams coming up and u can't afford to fail them.

So sorry if I miss a few days it's just because I need to revise and things like that.