Chapter 15

"Ow my god congratulations" I said hugging her.

She sighed and sat on my bed and I looked at her concerned.

"What if he doesn't want it?" Emerald asked "he will I promise and if Josh doesn't then I will beat him to death" I said and she laughed.

"Guys guess what Ja- what's going on here?" Hazel asked barging into the room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked and she just shrugged.

"I'm pregnant" Emerald said and Hazel started squealing.

"so what were you so excited about earlier?" I asked.

She moved her hair and revealed a tiny mark on her neck "he marked you" I said squealing.

She nodded and smiled "it hurt like hell though" she said with a frown.

"Well at least you don't have I to through it again" Emerald said giggling.

"Ok realisation just hit me" Hazel said and we looked at her confused.

"You have had kids and you are pregnant but yet you haven't been marked" she explained.

I guess Max hadn't marked me the thought never really came to me before, I wonder why he hasn't marked me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 2 days after Emerald announced she was pregnant, she told Josh and now he is on protection mode.

"Hey max how come you have never marked me?" I asked playing with his fingers.

"I don't want that pain for you" he said and moved me chin so I was looking at him.

He leaned in a kissed me gently at first but started getting harder.

We pulled away for breath and that's when I said it "mark me Max"

He didn't need to be told twice, he smash his lips on to mine and then pulled away and started kissed downward towards my neck.

He found my sweet spot which made me moan and I felt him smile satisfied with my reaction.

He kept kissing and sucking on that spot then he slowly dug his teeth into my neck.

I screamed and tried to push away, the pain was to much.

I started kicking him and hitting his chest with my fists.

Annoyed with me he moved his legs so they trapped mine and he held my hands above my head with his right hand and used his left hand to cover my mouth.

He didn't let go of my neck as he trapped me in making me unable to move.

After a couple of hours of pain he released and pulled away smiling at his work.

He looked at me and noticed I had tears in my eyes.

"Shh little mate the worst is done, you are mine now, I have full control on who you touch or see, you don't touch any male or even talk to them, got it?" He asked I knew Sam was in control because Max's eyes were black.

"Yes Sam" I said and he smirked and kissed me more forcefully.

I'd never kissed Max's wolf before it's always been me and Max now it's me and Sam and let me tell you Max is 10x more gently.

He ripped my clothes off and studied my naked body.

"Such a beauty" he said and started sucking and biting my boob.

I moaned I'm pleasure and he kissed all the way down my body.

He started rubbing my sensitive area and I moaned loudly.

"Sam, Max I need you both" I said and Sam smirked and slammed in to me going much harder and quicker than Max.

I screamed in pain at first but soon turns in to pleasure.

"Sam" I moaned as my back arched.

He started kissing and sucking on my mark while going full force in side of me.

After a few hours he released from me "sleep my kitten, and remember me and Max own you" he whispered.

"Really kitten with you as well" I groaned and he chuckled and gave Max full control again.

"I'm sorry kitten but I couldn't fight him any longer but he is right you are ours and no one else's" Max whispered and with that with both me and my wolf pleased and pleasured.