Chapter 52

Another week has passed.

Cashes funeral was yesterday and it was fun.

Wyatt came back with his mate Abby.

We knew Cash wouldn't want a sad funeral so instead we wore bright colours and we drunk and said all the happy thing or memorise about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want pickles" I said complaining "but you hate pickled" Hazel said.

"Well I want pickles" I complained.

"Kitten are your pregnant again?" Max asked.

"I don't fucking know now get me pickles" I said angrily.

"You can have them in a minuet" Max said as he picked me and started walking.

"The kitchen that way" I said "I know" he said and kept walking.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked "to the pack doctor" he said

"Why?" I complained "because you have been like this for a month" he said sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congratulations alpha, Luna you are pregnant" she said.

I groaned "again" I said "would you like to find out the gender of your baby?" The doctor asked.

I nodded and she started setting everything up.

"Well it looks like your having twin boys" she said smiling.

I burst out laughing "I this could be funny" I said laughing.

"Why?" Max asked "because I feel sorry for there mate they have to share it with" I said still laughing.

If a werewolf gives birth to twin boys they will have the same mate.

Triplets get there own mate though that's why by triplet brothers have a mate each.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait Max does that mean I'm Leo's mate as well?" I asked suddenly as we walked back to the living room.

I felt max stiffen but he kept silent.

We walked into the living room and I was shocked to see who was there.

"Mate don't you learn?" I asked "well I can't stay away from my mate can I" Leo said as he got up and walked over to me.

Max stood in front of me protectively.

"Max don't start something that we will have to finish" Grace said.

"There twin bond is broke" Ashley said "what do you mean?" I asked her.

"Twins are meant to grow up together but Leo was kidnapped and they grew up without each other so instead of sharing there mate the want her all to themselves" Ashely explained.

"Well I don't want them killing each other so" I said and grabbed them both and dragged them to the prison area.

I chucked them in a cell and locked it "now until you sort everything out you are not aloud to come out of here" I said and walked out.

I reached the living room and saw everyone starting at me.

"What?" I asked "you just put an alpha and his twin in the prison" Natalie said looking at me "yeah and?" I asked.

"Well I agree with you they need to sort this out" Grace said looking at me.

"Mommy!" I heard my children squeal.

"Guess what" I said looking at my 3 adorable children "what?" Steph asked.

"Your going to be having 2 little brother" I said and the girl squealed.

"Yay I won't be the only boy" Jake said and I laughed.

I walked outside with my children and saw everyone playing or relaxing.

The kids ran off to play and I sat down by some of the pack members.

I wonder how the boys are doing?