Chapter 21

We arrived at the pack house and got out the car when suddenly, Max grabbed me and pulled me behind his back and growled at Eric.

"Rouge" Max growled "Max don't he is Natalie's mate" I said getting in front of him.

I walked over to Eric and punched him causing him to yelp "see nothing to worry about" I said "if you can punch like that why haven't you done it to Zoe?" He asked rubbing his arm.

"Because I'm a mother of twins and Luna of a pack I'm not going down to her level unless she harms my family" I said proud to call my pack my family.

The pack members that had gathered looked proud and happy that I considered them my family.

"And we could do the same for you Luna" one of the men said as he bowed and caused a wave of people to bow.

"Guys you are my family don't bow you make me feel old" I complained like a kid and they laughed and got up.

"They love you" Max said behind me "and I love them" I said turning to look at Max.

Max kissed me and then turned to Eric "I Alpha of the Blue Creek Pack welcome you to our pack and family" he said and Eric bowed and smiled and ran to Natalie and kissed her.

"Young love" I said romantically.

"Hey Amelia school tomorrow" Hazel said "killed the moment" I mumbled.

"Don't worry I'll be with you and our moms and your dad will look after Sophie and Jake" he said kissing me.

This could get interesting especially when Zoe finds out she just lost her play toy.