Chapter 4

"No your not" I said raising my voice.

"Yes we are if you would just let us expla-" the man started but I cut him off.

"NO" I screamed "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD I WATCHED THEM DIE AND IT WAS ALL THERE FAULT AND NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN COME IN CLAIMING TO BE MY PARENTS" I shouted at them and they seemed surprised at my outburst.

They didn't say anything for a while, just sat there in shock.

Cash got up and left me on the sofa and walked out the room and was replaced by Ryder and Jackson.

They sat next to me and everything remained silent.

"You were adopted" the woman said breaking the silence.

"What?" I whispered.

"You were endanger so you were put up for adoption so you would be safe" she explained.

"The people that adopted you were actually hunters and would have killed you when you shifted, so we had to take action and kill them"

After that it kinda all made sense why they were there and why it was planned.

"Who's my real family then?" I asked.

"Us" the man said "so what would my last name be?" I asked curiously.

"Amelia Rose Black" and that shocked me.

"S-s-so you guys are my actual brothers and every time I was referring you to my brothers I was right?" I asked looking at Ryder and Jackson.

They nodded and I hugged them.

I moved from the hug and turned to the man and woman "so you are there Mother and father?" I asked.

"Yours as well darling" my dad said.

My eyes started watering and tears ran down my cheeks.

My mom opened her arms for a hug and I ran into them hugging her tightly.

I did the same with dad and then pulled away.

"Cover your ears" I said and they looked confused except from Ryder and Jackson who had fear on there faces.

"BOYS GET DOWN HERE NOW" I screamed and in about 3 second there all came through the door at once causing them all to fall over.

"Really?" I said looking at them and shaking my head.

Once they all got of the ground I hugged them all excepting the fact they are my real brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days thing settled down.

Mom and dad moved back into the house and I'm so happy I'm not the only girl in the house now.

We were in the living room all sat around the 4 sofas watching TV.

I was lay across Levi, Ryder and Wyatt eating pop corn when the door bell rang.

I rolled of the boys got up of the floor and walked to the door.

I answered the door to find Hazel and Emerald crying there eyes out.

"Are you ok?" I asked rushing to then hugging them.

"N-no" Emerald said in-between tears.

Mom walked out to see the girls and helped me get them inside.

We went to the kitchen and mom got them a drink.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Our.....parents......were......killed......by......vampires" Hazel managed to say.

I hugged them and didn't let got while they cried into my shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour the girl calmed down and we separated from the hug.

"Amelia" Emerald said "yeah" I answered.

"Social services are going to send us to a different place in America because our parents are dead so we could bear the thought of leaving so we ran here" Emerald explained.

"We can look after you" mom said.

"Really" I said getting excited along with the girls.

"Yes it would be no problem and I would like to have more girls around the house" mom said and we all laughed.

"Thanks you mom" I said hugging her and the girls looked confused "I'll explain later let's go get your stuff" I said and we walked to my truck and drove to Hazels first.

Once we had Hazels things she had the backseat and her boot and passenger seat full in her car and some of her things in my truck.

We drove the cars to Emeralds and the same thing happened to her.

Her car was full and the remained thing were in the back of my truck.

We drove home and found the boys, mom and dad waiting for us outside.

"You girls have a lot" Jackson said.

"Yeah well you guys didn't have to worry about that with me because I was still little" I said shrugging.

We move there things too there rooms.

Hazels was opposite my room and emeralds was next to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat in the dining room eating the food when I realised something.

I started laughing and everyone looked at me confused.

"I just realised there is now 10 really creepy guys, 2 normal adults, 2 hormonal girls and one girl that can't control her mood swings" I explained.

"Were not hormonal!!" Emerald and Hazel shouted and I just laughed even more.

I'm going to have an interesting life from now on.