Chapter 48

Omg, omg, omg.

I stopped the bullet before it could hit me and the kid.

But guess what with.....

WINGS!!!!!!

My wings have finally grown!!!!! And you wanna know the best thing I still have my clothes on!!!

I moved my wings out of the way and faced the hunters who was stood there in shock and fear.

I flew up in the air and flew toward the hunters going straight though them knocking some of them out.

"Leave" I said using my now very powerful voice as I flew in the air.

The hunters started retreating leaving everything behind.

I flew back down and examined my wings, they were pure white and the ends of the feathers has purple on. My wings also reached down to my feet they were huge!

"Babe I don't think we have room for those in the bed" Max joked and the pack laughed "wait there" I said and I imagined my wings disappearing.

I opened my eyes "they gone?" I asked "yep" Natalie said.

I smiled and watched all the pack members retreat into the forest to change into some clothes.

I looked around trying to find....there!

"CRUZ, FINN, LUKE" I screamed tackling them.

"Hey lil sis" they said hugging me.

We got up and the group walked over along with my parents and brothers and there mates.

"Nice to have you back" Max said greeting them.

Mom hugged them and my brothers introduce there mates.

The trips quickly ran of and came back with 3 identical girls but one had blonde hair, the other one had brown hair and that last one had black hair.

"These lovely ladies are our mates" they said.

"Meet Brittany, Bethany and Brea" Cruz said introducing the 3 girls.

"Omg we have another sister" the girls said squealing in a Australian accent.

"Do you like shopping?" I asked "no" they said.

I squealed and hugged them "finally females that hate shopping" I said.

They laughed and returned the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UNCLE CRUZ" the twins said tackling him "UNCLE FINN" they then said tackling him "UNCLE LUKE" they said for the last one and tackled him.

"Awe you guys are growing up so fast" Luke said.

"How old are you now?" Finn asked.

"One" they said together.

"These are your new aunts" Cruz said and the twins then tackled them.

Suddenly the triplets hugged me.

"We're sorry about Cash" Finn said.

I smiled and hugged them back.

"I think brain is happy" Ocean said "wait your talking to my brain?" I asked.

"..."

"OCEAN YOU DEVIL"

"Shut up can we go for a run later?" She asked "yeah why not" I replied.

"I'm going for a run" I announced to everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love running through the woods in wolf form.

"Agreed" Ocean said.

"Ocean what do you think about the book I read about the protectors?" I asked as I stopped by a river and lay down.

I had my wings out in wolf form and I have to admit I look cool with them in wolf form.

"I thinks it's us" she replied.

"Our life has changed so much" I said to her.

"Yeah but it's been getting better" she replied.

Then I felt her get excited in my head "what?" I asked.

"Why don't we fly over to where Cash is" she suggested.

"But we don't know where he is" I said "he is in Florida" she said.

"How do you know that?" I asked "I have my ways" she replied.

I laughed "are your sure it's alright what if we get spotted with our wings?" I asked.

"Improvise!!!" She sang.

"Ok but we won't go just get ok" I said

"Ok" she replied.

I sighed "babe I'm going to go see Cash soon ok" I said through our mind link.

"How?" He asked "fly" I said in a duh tone.

"Fine but you come straight back" he said "ok love you" I said "love you too" he said then I cut the link.

I flew back to the pack house and flew into our room "it's a good thing I had big windows put in" Max said laughing.

I shifted back and put some clothes on.

"So when are you going to go?" Max asked "when things have settled down and I know everyone is safe" I said.

"This is why your my Luna" he said as he kissed me.

"And your my Alpha" I grinned kissing him again as I pushed him on the bed.

"Wooooo were on top today" Ocean said but I cut her off and continued our...fun.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Hoped you liked the chapter the triplets are back and she has completed the first step of her transformation.