Chapter 26

"What's the mansion of the night?" I asked.

"Vampires" Ashley growled.

"There a group of vampires that basically want to rule the supernatural race but thanks to the other supernatural creatures and other vampires they have never been able to" Natalie explained.

"Maybe that was the bad feeling I was having" I said to myself.

Max walked to his office with Jack, Josh, Natalie, Ashley and a few warriors.

I walked up to my babies room to see my children sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and kissed there foreheads and was about to leave the room when I felt wind hit me.

I turned around and saw that the window was open.

"I swear it was shut before" I said to myself as I walked to the window.

I locked it and turned around to find someone I didn't expect to ever see again.

"J-j-Jordan" I stuttered making him smirk.

2 more people emerged from the shadows with something he there arms.

I got a better view and saw it was my babies, I growled and was about to shift when I felt a liquid bring inserted into me and I started becoming dizzy.

I was about to black out but not before I eats Jordan speak "you will make a nice trophy at the mansion" and with that darkness took over......

But I'm a badass and still have my mind link so I messaged the first people I could think off.

"Colt, Dexter I may have been kidnapped....again but this time it's by your kind, just thought I would give you the heads up" I said

"WHAT!!!" They replayed but I felt the link cut off and darkness truly over took me.