Chapter 51

I sat in the living room staring at the wall.

"It's been a week" I said to my wolf "I know" she whimpered.

I haven't ate all week I can't I just hope that if I don't eat Cash is going to come in demanding I eat food.

But that's never going to happen.

Courtney walked up to me and hugged me, she the only one that I let fell my pain because we share each other's pain.

She stays strong for her children..she has to.

She has 4 girl and 2 boys and she has another boy on the way.

I'll get into there names later.

I hugged Courtney back and gave her a weak smile.

"You need to eat" she said with a concerning look "I'm not hungry" I said.

"Don't give me that bullshit" she said "I'm not" I said again and she walked out the room.

"Babe me and the pack are going out for a bit" Max said through mind link "ok" I replied back.

Finally alone time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minuets later I heard footsteps "there back all ready?" I thought.

I looked up and saw my brothers standing there with serious faces.

"You need to eat Amelia" the twins said.

"I'm not hungry" I said raising my voice "don't lie to us" Ryder said as he tried to calm Cruz down.

"I'm not lying" I defended.

"Yes you are" the twins shouted making me flinch "what you think you can take Cash's role now? YOU WILL NEVER BE HIM!! I HATE YOU!!" I shouted and got up to run.

I felt one of my brothers grab me.

I knew it was the twins because they teleported me to our old house.

"Let go!" I screamed.

They let go and I turned round and saw it was Colt that had me.

"We're not trying to replace Cash we could never do that" Dexter said with hurt in his eyes.

I scoffed and glared at them, I saw Cruz getting angrier and angrier by the second.

He got out of Ryder's hold and ran up to me.

I second later I felt my cheek get warm, he slapped me.

I looked at him with teary eyes.

"So you hate us now, what happened to the loving little sister that we all know? What happened to her? I want her back because I know she would be the one telling us to calm down and helping us but when ever we try to help you, you shut us out and it hurts Amelia why can't you let us help you?" Cruz said with tears in his eyes.

I looked at him shocked, Cruz doesn't really cry.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and hugged him with tears streaming down my face.

He hugged back instantly and next thing I knew we were all in one big group hug.

"Question why are we at our old house?" I asked "do you really thing Cruz could get away with slapping you if we were at the pack house" Levi said laughing.

"I thought he was out?" I said confused "he lied" Jackson said looking smug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night we stayed at our old house and drunk.

Don't ask we just did.

I looked out the window and smiled.

"I hope it's nice up there Cash" I said as I drank my drink and smiled at my brothers messing around.