Chapter 43

We got to leave school early because of Hazels birth.

We reached the pack house and Hazel and Jack disappeared with there kid.

Max picked me up bridal style and took me to our room and chucked me into the bed.

"Sam not now please" I said getting up.

He growled and pinned me to the bed.

"Max I said not now" I said raising my voice.

Then he did something I never thought he would ever do.

He slapped me, "you will obey me kitten" Sam said I whimpered making him smirk.

I've never seen this side of Sam before I'm really scared.

He locked the door and looked in one off his draws looking for something.

He walked back over to the bed carrying handcuffs.

"Sam no please" I begged, he smirked "that's it kitten beg more" he said.

He grabbed my wrist and handcuffed my right arm to the bed, then he did the same with my left arm.

He was about to do my legs when he saw my tears.

"Don't cry kitten I'll make you feel good" he said stroking my cheek.

He did then same thing with my legs and then got on top of me.

He ripped my clothes and underwear and studied my body.

"This sight never gets boring" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours Max gained control again.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't get control back" he said kissing me and took the cuffs off me.

"It's ok" I said smiling.

I got up feeling sore and put some clothes on, I then headed to the library to do some more research.

I walked over to the myths and legends section and browsed through the books.

There was one book the looked interesting.

It was called: the protectors

I picked the book and sat down and opened the first page.

Transformation:

The transformation happens through a long period of time.

It happens over 3 steps.

Step 1: the protector will have 3 children and will have to protect there family.

By protecting there family they will slowly grow wings and eventually the wings will grow to its fullest allowing the protector to fly and use the wings as a shield.

Step 2: the protector will then give birth to 2 more children. By then the protectors enemy will hear about the news and will want to kill the protector.

If the protector defeats there enemy they will gain extra powers depending on how strong they are or how trusted they are.

Step 3: once you have your sixth child the protector will have to sacrifice there life during something but the protector will be brought back to life with the transformation competed.

This happens because if the protector was alive through the completion of the change it could kill them.

After the transformation is competed the protector can then go join the rest of the protectors.

That sounds like my situation, I turned to the next page.

The protectors:

The protectors are a group of supernatural people that are brought together to protect the supernatural race.

There are 10 protectors all together and each have a different role.

The protectors not only have to protect the supernatural people, they also have to keep the earth balanced.

This is done with the power that they are given.

If a protector is given a power to control the water there job on earth would be to fight the bad supernaturals and hunters and they would also keep the water in check like the ocean make sure it doesn't rise and flood the world.

Each power determines which role the protector gets.

Wow I guess I'm a protector, I'll talk to the others about it later.

I put the book in my bag and walked out of the library.

If you wondering the about my bag, I always wear it, a witch made it for me when I was little and I can put anything in there and never run out of room.

Like Mary Poppins bag but mine is smaller.

I walked downstairs and saw Eric on top of Natalie "get a room" I said as I walked over to Steph.

I played with her for a couple of hours until it was time to feed her.

I fed her and put her to sleep in her room, which we actually finished btw.

Hers is pink themed and is on the other side of my room.

I walked out and saw Ryder "hey Ryder" I said quietly because most of the pack was asleep.

"Hey sis I was wondering if this weekend you would like to have some bonding time like we use to?" He asked.

"Yes" I said nodding my head eagerly, her laughed and ruffled my hair before walking into his and London's room.

I really need to get to know London.

I walked into mine and Max's room and saw Max already asleep.

I got changed and lay next to Max and his arm wrapped around my waist.

I giggled "I love you Max" I said and I let darkness consume me.