Chapter 34

"Put that over there" I said to the male pack members that was helping me set up the party.

Today is the twins birthday and Ryder and London took them out so we could plan everything.

The women made the food and set up all the presents that people got the twins while the males helped set up the tables and DJ equipment.

Max came up to me we a big smile on his face.

"I can't believe the twins are one all ready" he said as he kissed my mark.

"I know it won't be Long before Sophie gets her first kiss" I teased which made him growl "she is not having a boyfriend" he simply said which made me laugh.

We carried on setting the place up ad again the pack made me sit here because they don't want to risk anything with the baby.

Ever since the kidnapping the pack have been in edge about my baby, there scared that one wrong move could kill my baby even though Ocean told be that the baby is fine.

I sighed getting bored of just sitting here, "you ok?" Natalie asked walking up to me.

"I'm bored" I complained, she laughed at me as I pouted at her.

"We could go for a walk and find Emerald I know she's locked somewhere cause Josh isn't letting her stress" she said and I laughed typical Josh.

We walked up to there room and I knocked the door, Emerald opened it and she looked at us with hope in her eyes.

I laughed and pulled her out of the room "Iv been so bored you could have got here sooner" she complained.

We walked into the kitchen and saw some of the ladies making the food "everything looks amazing" I said looking at mountains of food they have made as people started taking it all out and laying them on the tables.

"Thank you Luna" they said and I pouted "guys it's Amelia, we basically have a mothers meeting when the boys go to training so call me Amelia" I said complaining like a child.

They laughed and said ok.

I walked out of the kitchen with Natalie and Emerald when we saw Hazel walking over to us looking very excited.

"Guys I'm pregnant" she squealed, we squealed with her and congratulated her and then she left to go tell Jack the news.

Then we bumped into Ashley and Edward and they were just making out so we left them to it.

Eric ran up to us taking Natalie away from us...RUDE!!!

"And then there was two" Emerald said and I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every found a place to hide as I messaged Ryder saying that we were done.

A few minutes later the twins, Ryder and London walked in.

"SURPRISE" we shouted popping out of all the hiding places.

They squealed and ran up to me jumping to my my arms.

"Thank you mommy" they said then did the same with Max.

They got off Max and looked at everyone else "if we hugged you all we would be here forever so thank you" Sophie said and the pack laughed and someone started the music as all the kids ran on to the dance floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amelia I'm sorry" my mom said to me "why?" I asked.

We were sat down at one of the tables watching everyone have a good time.

"I never got to see you grow up" she said with tears in her eyes.

I hugged her "it's ok mom your here now" I said.

"Mommy can I dance with Luca?" Sophie asked walked up to us.

"Yes you can" I said "what about daddy?" She asked "tell him to speak to me if he has a problem" I said and she giggled and ran off holding Lucas hand.

"Young love" I said smiling.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Shout out to Flowersglow who has been voting for my chapters.

Also thank you FoxyGirl930 for voting for my chapters and giving me a bunch of females names really helped