Chapter 10

It's been 2 months since the whole announce pregnancy thing and things have been ok.

I still have a month left it turns out werewolf births are quicker.

Right now I'm lay on my bed looking at the celling listening to my mom and friends talk about what the babies room is going to look like.

We decide that since Max and I need to be at the pack house my whole family is moving with us.

They have gave the family a whole floor for them that is on the same floor as Max, Josh and Jack.

So we will all be together still.

"Hey Amelia?" My mother asked "yeah" I replied.

"What's the gender of the baby?" She asked and I grinned.

I knew the gender but I haven't told anyone not even Max.

"Not telling you" I said smirking.

"How are we ment to decorate the babies room if we don't know the gender.

"Improvise" I simply said.

They groaned and I laughed.

"Ok say a colour and when the baby starts kicking that's the colour we pick" I said and they nodded.

"Pink" nothing

"Blue" nothing

"Purple" nothing

"Green" nothing

"Red" kick.

"Red it is" I said smiling and they smiled as well and started planning from that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's the day, were finally moving into the pack house.

And because I'm pregnant I'm not meant to carry anything so as Max puts it 'I can sit here and look pretty'.

It's so boring...ish.

Ok it has been funny. So far Emerald, Hazel, Mom, Jack, Josh and Ryder have caused injuries and it's quite funny.

We had a bunch of pack members helping us move.

I said they didn't have to but they said they didn't want me stressing out.

"Would you like something to eat Luna?" Our chef asked, I always tell him not to call me that but he doesn't listen so I gave up.

"I'm craving pasta" I said groaning.

He laughed and started preparing the food.

He finished my pasta and I ate it while talking to him.

"There you are kitten" Max said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Is everything done?" I asked.

"Yep" he said and I looked shocked "that was quicker than I thought it was going to be" I said.

He picked me up and carried me to my new room (Max's room) and lay me on the bed.

"I want a bath" I said getting up but then he walked into the bath room and I heard the water running.

He came back in and walked over to me and started taking my clothes off.

"Horny bitch" I mumbled and he chuckled.

Once I was naked he got up and walked to the bathroom and stopped the water running.

Then he came back in and picked me up and placed me in the warm bath.

I was relaxin when Max got in behind me.

I leaned on his chest and messed with his fingers.

After a while he helped me wash my hair and started kissing my neck causing me to moan in pleasure.

After that we went to bed and I fall asleep in my mates arms.