Chapter 56

I woke up the next day and saw Max still asleep.

I smiled and left the room and walked downstairs.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs I saw my mom.

"Mom going to fly around for a bit" I said and she nodded.

I walked outside and revealed my wings.

I flew up in the air and started to fly around the pack borders.

"Amelia!" I heard someone shout, I turned around and saw Jackson and Ruby using there dragon wings to fly.

"Hey" I said to them.

"So how fast are your wings?" Jackson asked.

"Fast" I said smirking.

He smirked back "race" he said and I nodded.

"You joining in Ruby?" I asked her , she grinned "hell yes" she said and I laughed.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"GO!" Jackson said and I flew straight past them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never again" Jackson said glaring at me.

I ended up over lapping them out 10 times but when I lapped them again I took Ruby and we made Jackson look slow.

Me and Ruby giggled and high fives each other.

"So how's the babies?" Ruby asked me "good" I said smiling.

We flew back down to the pack house and saw everyone training.

I flew down and people made an area where we landed and we hid our wings.

"Hello" I said "hey" or "hi" was replied.

I walked up to Max and kissed his cheek.

"Be good today babe" I said an walked off.

"Natalie stop using the power of seduction" I yelled to Natalie who was fighting her mate.

The pack laughed "but it works" she yelled back and I laughed.

I walked into the gym and saw Emerald training with her weapons.

Let me tell you she may be human but put a gun of knife in her hand and she is deadly.

"Please put that down you scare me" I said to her and she laughed.

"I'm not that bad" she said "no your very very good that's the problem" I said and that made her laugh even more.

I walked out of the gym which then made me wonder why is she training with her weapons in the gym??

I didn't bother asking and I carried on walking.

I eventually ended up in the pack house in my favourite place except the bed... THE KITCHEN.

"I'm eating all the food" I announced and the chef laughed.

The chef only really let me do this because me and him have a very nice bond which has its advantages.

I looked tough the shelfs and the fridge until I found the ice cream.

I grabbed a big spoon and walked into the living room and started watching teen wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know I'm kinda glad that we don't change like they do in teen wolf because I would look ugly.

So thank the goddess that we change into real wolves.

"Babe how long have you been watching this?" Max asked "3 hours" I said as I finished my second tub of ice cream.

He laughed and sat next to me "touch my ice cream I will kill you" I growled.

He pouted which looked cute but this was my ice cream.

"Mommy I want some" Steph said

"Ok" I said and gave her some which caused Max to groan.

I laughed and smirked at him.

"Mommy can you teach me how to play the piano?" Steph asked and I felt my self brighten up.

"DADDY LET RIDE PEANUT" Sophie yelled as Max was about to take some ice cream.

He groaned and got up going over to his daughter.

I walked with Steph to the music room and I sat her next to me in front of the grand piano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later Steph had pretty much mastered the piano.

She finished playing her piece that she made up randomly and I smiled "it was beautiful" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Mommy what do you think my mate is like?" Steph suddenly asked.

"I don't know you will have to find out when you are older" I said to her.

Then I noticed that she was holding the dolls that I made her.

"Do you like them?" I asked.

"Yes mommy thy are pretty but not as pretty as you" she said "thank you but your prettier than me" I said smiling at her.

She giggled "mommy can you teach me how to play the violin tomorrow?" She asked and I nodded and smiled.

I think Steph is the music version of me.

I picked her up and carried her to the dining room where everyone was settling down to eat.

I sat next to Max who was at the head of the table and I had Steph next to me and Jake and Sophie was opposite me and Steph.

That night we are and had a laugh with my amazing family making the most of the time we have together.

Because as soon as the twins are born he will come and I will need it face him.