Chapter 3

It's been a week since the whole wolf thing.

The trips have been helping me control my wolf and I told Hazel and Emerald and they think it's cool and now were off school so PARTY TIME.......not.

Well it would be but I have 10 over protective brothers saying 'I'm not responsible enough' or 'your endanger' so I get to have NO fun at all.

"You ok?" Levi asked, me and him are the only ones at the house right now.

"No" I said sighing "why?" He asked.

"I get to have no fun at all because you lot are dicks" I said and I think he got mad at what I called him.

"Were doing this to protect you" he said raising his voice.

"Maybe I don't need protecting" I said avoiding his eyes.

"Are you stupid, you really think you could survive with out us, YOU WOULD BE DEAD IF WE DIDNT SAVE YOU" he yelled.

"THEN WHY DID YOU SAVE ME, you could have left me, you didn't have to do anything, actually HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW THIS WAS HAPPENING AND IF YOU DID KNOW WHY DIDNT YOU COME EARLIER AND SAVE MY PARENTS" I shouted and ran upstairs locking my door and crying on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 days since mine and Levi's fight and I haven't came out of my room.

The boys try to get me to open the door but I don't, I don't talk or do anything.

I haven't slept or ate at all and I'm so upset.

"Amelia rose grace open this door now" I heard Cash say.

I know he is angry because he used my full name but I don't move.

"Don't make me break the door down" he threatened but I didn't say anything.

Next this I know the door is on the floor and Cash is standing by my bed with his arms crossed looking angry.

"You need to eat" he said reaching for me.

He picked me up and carried me down stairs and sat me on the sofa where all the boys were.

I didn't look at any of them I just looked at my hands.

"Amelia please talk to us" Dexter said, you could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Amelia......we did know about the man attacking your family but we couldn't get there in time to save all of you" Colt said and that caught my attention.

"There's something you should know" Finn said sighing.

"We...we planned the attack in your parents" Cash said and I froze.

"It was all you" I whispered and I started getting angry.

It was them.

They killed my parents.

They made my life hell.

I was so angry I shifted right then at their.

I growled at all of them, Finn, Luke and Cruz shifted as well and growled at me trying to get me to submit to them but it didn't work.

I growled one last time before bolting up stairs shifting back packing my things (including my pendent and charm bracelet) and shifted again grabbing my things and running through the woods.

I can't stay with them, not anymore.

As I was about to reach the clearing someone smashed into me and I hit a tree.

I saw the boys walking towards me with a needle and they injected it into me and I felt my self shifting back.

Cash picked me up and everyone else grabbed my things and ran back to the house.

Once we reached there I saw a man and a woman in the living room.

Cash sat down with me on his lap hugging me and also making sure I don't run....not that it would be possible.

"Hello Amelia" the woman said but I ignored her.

"Please listen we have something important to tell you" the man said.

"Go on then" I said.

"Were your parents" WHAT?!