Chapter 60

Today me, the group, our children, my brothers, there mates and there children are all going horse riding.

Mom is going to look after the twins for me and Max while we all go.

"Let's go" I said as we all go into the cars.

I has peanut in the horse trailer and it was attached to the back of my truck.

I was driving and I had Hazel next to me and Sophie, Jake and Steph in the back.

And then Max, Emerald, Jack and Josh where sat on then benches in on the back and had our things on the floor.

Everyone else went in there own cars and oh yeah Chloe was with Jack in the back.

Now I should probably say now that me and Jackson are going to have a race and it's going to be....yeah.

Oh yeah also I have a horse but she is as the stable where we are going to.

"Amelia remember the unicorn conversation" Hazel said with a smirk.

"Unicorns" Steph and Sophie squealed.

....

No comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the stables and I ran out of the car.

"What happened in there?" Emerald asked "unicorns" was all I had to say and she started laughing.

Everyone else arrived and I ran into the stable and looked for my horse Crystal.

"Hey girl" I said to my white horse.

She is white and had purple tips which I find super cool she was born with them which is AMAZING!!!

I put her saddle on and and got on her and walked out to see everyone ready with there horse or pony.

The little kids her the little horses and Sophie had Peanut but Peanut is still small.

Everyone looked at Crystal in awe.

"She is pretty" Sophie said and I smiled.

I then smirked at Jackson who smirked back.

We started going over to the race track.

"3"

"Not holding back Amelia" Jackson said.

"2"

"Wouldn't want you to"

"1"

"GO!"

And we both took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your seriously gonna moan because you lost it was kinda obvious I was going to win" I said to Jackson who was being a baby.

He pouted and everyone laughed.

"Look humping horses" Morgan said pointing at the horse having sex.

"That's what Ashley and Edward do every night" Natalie said laughing.

I covered my children's ears and glared at Natalie.

"Kids why don't to go and look after the horses" I said and they ran off.

"I totally agree Natalie" I then said laughing.

We laughed as we watch the horse owners pull them off.

"It's like watching Ashley and Edwards sex tape" Eric said.

"How would you know that we have made a sex tape?" Edward said grinning and Eric stopped laughing.

We all laughed at him and Ashley gave us all death glares.

"I'm going to kill you" she said.

"You can't deny it iv seen the condoms in your room" I said laughing.

She glared at me and stormed off "who lit her tits" Hazel said.

"Edward" all of us said in sync.

We all laughed and Ashley came back and glared at us.

"How come you aren't pregnant yet?" Emerald asked.

"Because I know how to use protection unlike some" she snapped back.

"Love you sound like Hazel stop is this your sex talk or something" I said to her.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

😝 just to let you know my friend is the character Ashley and she is threatening to kill me right now so this chapter was for you guys!!