Chapter 9

"Well what's the results?" Hazel asked eagerly.

"I'm pregnant" I said and the girls started squealing.

"Wait aren't you happy?" Emerald asked.

"It's not that I'm not happy but what am I going to say to my family" I said and the girls paled.

"Come on might as well tell" I said sighing.

"BOYS, MOM AND DAD LIVING ROOM NOW......MAX TOO" I shouted.

"Let's go" I said looking at the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So right now I'm sat in the living room with Emerald and Hazel either side of me and the boys(including Max), dad and mom are scattered across the room.

"I have something to announce" I said shifting uncomfortably.

"What?" My dad asked.

"I'm........kinda........pregnant" I said with a stiff laugh.

My mom started squealing and started going in about how she is going to be a grandmother and my dad even started joining her but the boys were frozen.

"Were having a child?" Max asked and I smiled and nodded and he ran over to me picking me up and spinning me around and then kissing me.

Our happiness was interrupted by my brothers.

"So your pregnant" Wyatt said double checking and I nodded.

"Why the hell how does she manage to have sex before us" the trips and twins yell and I laugh.

"so your not mad?" I asked and they smiled.

"We trust him, he is made for you and we can tell he will look after you" Cash said and the boys agreed.

I hugged them and then the rest of the day we spent at the pack house.

We announced my pregnancy and everyone was happy except one but we all know who that is.

After the announcement we stayed at the pack house and talked to everyone about the baby.

I was starting to get tired so Max carried me to his room and laid me down.

"Rest my kitten and pup" he whispered.

"Wait so I'm the kitten and my baby's the pup how's that fair?" I asked and he chucked kissing me and getting in bed with me.

I fall asleep with one thought in my head.

I'm going to have a family with the man I love.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Hey thanks for the votes and comments really helps.

Trying to get up to 100 chapters or more.

Let me know of some suggestions or things that could happen.

Also my wattpad isn't letting me reply in things so if you would like to contact me you can find me on both of my twitter accounts:

@topazzdance
Or
@WolfGirlRose

And let me know that if tomorrow you want a double chapter.