Chapter 11

A month later......

Ok so the month has been hard this fucking baby is heavy.

I'm currently walking through the living room to go outside where all the boys are playing football and the women are talking and laughing at the boys.

I walked out and sat next to Natalie a werewolf from the pack that I made friends with.

"Hey" Natalie said "hey" I replied smiling as she got me a chair to sit on.

I thanked her and sat down and watched the boys play football.

They were close to finishing the match when a loud growl erupted through the woods.

Everyone froze and looked at where the growl was coming from.

"Rouge" Max said growling.

Our eyes widened as about 50 Rouges emerged from the woods.

And in that instant all the warriors started fighting them.

The everyone rushed me in side along with the kids and other females.

"I want to help" I said.

"No you are not getting the baby hurt, Max wouldn't be able to live with himself if you got hurt" Natalie said sitting me down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour the fight was over.

We didn't lose anybody but some were Injured.

We captured it's leader and now it's in the cells.

My thoughts were interrupted when my lovely mate wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me.

"This day can't get any worse can it" I said turning round and hugging him.

I think I just jinxed it.

"What's wrong kitten?" Max asked concerned.

"I think the baby is ready" I simply said and his eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I HATE YOU" I screamed at Max while pushing to get my baby out.

"It's ok kitten, it's ok" he said trying to make me feel better but it just made it worse.

"SAY ITS GOING TO BE OK AGAIN AND I WILL RIP YOUR BALL OF AND FEED THEM TO THE ROUGES" I screamed while pushing again as my grip got tighter around Max's hand.

Once I finally pushed my baby out the took my baby away and we got ready for round 2.

Yes I was having twins.

"Are you ready to push again" the doctor asked and I nodded while Max sat there in confusion.

I just laughed and began the whole pain again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what will you be naming your boy and girl" the doctor asked as I held both my children in my arms.

"Sophie Grace-Black Jonson and Jake Grace-Black Jonson" I said, me and Max decided that the children's middle names was going to be my old last name and my actual last name.

And I only found out Max last name today.

The doctor nodded and left the room where me and Max were.

"Did you know we were having twins?" He asked.

"Yep" I said smirking.

We talked for a bit and held our children before my mother, Max's mother, Emerald and Hazel stormed into the room.

"You could have knocked" I said looking at them.

"Hush I want to see my grandchildren" mom said holding her arms out.

I gave her Sophie and Max's mom Jake.

"Ow my god, Hazel we are aunties" Emerald said to Hazel and they started squealing together.

"Godmother's actually" I said and they looked confused at first but got the hint and started squealing really loud.

"Guys you will make the baby's cry" Ashley said leaning against the wall, when did she get here.

"Yeah I don't want my godchildren going deaf" Josh said as him and Jack wrapped there arms around Emerald and Hazel.

I looked around the room and noticed my brothers and my dad was here as well, when did they all get here???!!!

"I'll never get peace with you guys will I" I stated laughing.

They all joined in and I kissed Max.

Now I have my family, friends, mate and my beautiful baby boy and baby girl.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I can confirm right now that there will be multiply books added to this, I'm happy writing this series.

I'm thinking of about 5-6 main books then about 10 mini book to show you some important things that happened to her brothers when something happened not going to give it away though.