Chapter 5

I think I'm regretting having the girls rooms next/opposite mine.

Let me explain.

Emerald like to have her music really loud early in the morning and every time I walk out my room Hazel clothes are everywhere because she can find something to wear I'm mean seriously!!!

Anyway me, mom, Emerald and Hazel are going shopping today because apparently I need a new wardrobe.

Save me!!!!!

I hate shopping but yes I agree I do need a new wardrobe.

"Amelia are you ready yet" my mom shouted from the bottom if the stairs.

"Yeah" I shouted walking downstairs and saw the girls waiting by the door and the boys were playing football in the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the mall and I was pulled in to so many shops I think were on our 10th shop and we only got here about 30 minuets ago!!

After about 2 more hours we stopped by the food court to buy some food.

I was waiting with Hazel at our table for mom and Emerald to bring our food back when a boy with jet black hair and green eyes approached us.

"Hi I'm Max" he said extending his hand for me to shake.

"Amelia" I said shaking his hand.

"I was wondering if maybe ..... You would like to meet up some time" he asked nervously, it was so cute.

"Sure here give me your phone and I'll type my number in" I said and he gave me his phone.

I typed my number in and gave it him back and we said bye and he left.

I looked at Hazel who was smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing miss I have a crush on Max" she said and I blushed.

"Oh my god I was right" she said squealing.

"What are you squealing about Hazel?" Emerald asked.

"Amelia has a crush" Hazel said squealing again and Emerald and mom? Joined in.

"Wait you have to be careful Hun the boys maybe my sons but they are protective of you and I can't stop then if they find out" mom warned and I sighed.

"Honestly for him I think it's wort the risk, when I looked in his eyes I just wanted to melt" I said imagining his eyes.

After that we ate our food and they tormented me with my crush and then we shopped for about another 3 hours before heading home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home and the girls and I carried our bags upstairs and into our rooms.

After I finished putting everything away I got a text message.

Unknown number

Hey remember me ;)

I giggled at what he put

From me

Hi Max xx ;)

I waited for his reply.

From Max

You remember I thought you would forget xx

I laughed at that

From me

How could I, I promised we will hang out xx

I replied walking down stairs

From Max

True xx

I didn't reply after that, I just continued walking to the living room where everyone was with the exception of mom because she was making food.

"What are you smiling at?" Ryder asked.

"Nothing" I said smiling and took my seat next to the girls who smirked at me and I blushed.

That caused them to squeal again.

I gave them my phone to read the messages and they squealed even more running into the kitchen with my phone.

Next thing you know 3 people are squealing, I guess they showed mom.

"What are you guys screaming at" dad said looking at them as they walked back into the living room.

"Just you know ............ Amelia ........ Cute boy ........ That sums it up" Hazel said and I glared at her.

"WHAT!" The boys shouted, oh god.

"What boy?" Levi asked as his protective side took over.

"I just met him at the mall no big deal" I said shrugging

'Just a really cute boy I met' I thought to myself.

'AMELIA' I heard the boys say through mind link.

'SHIT' I thought and got up to run out the door but was pulled back by one of my brothers.

I struggled against him but I couldn't move so I shifted and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running through the woods clearing my mind when a black wolf jumped out in front of me.

He growled and I whimpered but didn't submit.

I looked into his eye for a second and I was lost I couldn't move and I could look away.

'MATE!!' My wolf screamed.

He stepped closer growling trying to get me to submit to show who is more dominant but I didn't back down I stood strong.

He walked behind me bit my tail and I howled in pain.

'Why is he doing that?' I asked my wolf.

'Showing his dominance, male wolfs are normally more dominant than the female wolfs so you not submitting makes him angry that you disobeyed him and therefore he is allowed to punish you until you learn who is more dominant' my wolf explained

I looked at him and he growled again looking for submission and I whimpered and held my neck up showing that I have submitted.

He let out a wolf chuckle and did a wolf smirk which didn't really look like a smirk.

He walked up to me and licked my face and rubbing his fur against mine.

I purred in pleasure.

"Amelia what is this" I heard Cash say an I whimpered.

The black wolf stood over me and growled protecting me.

"There mates" Finn said.

Everyone seem to freeze for a second but my mate still stood above me growling at anyone who tried to get close.

I got out from under him and ran to my mother and friends and mom hugged me and the girls stroked my fur.

"Let's get back to the house you two can both change there and we will discuss this" mom said and we started walking back with my mate glued to my side.

We reached the house and I went to my room and shifted back and put some clothes on and walked downstairs waiting for my mate to come.

Soon after my mate walked in and I was surprised to see........

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger....

I would like to thank bre200 for being very supportive of this even though Iv only up loaded a few chapters.

Things are going to get interesting and if you want I will give you hints on what's to come.