Chapter 46

"Name one thing you like about my brothers" I said to my new sisters.

Me and Ashley are quizzing them about random things so we can get to know each other.

"I like colts eyes" Christa said.

"I like how Dexter can be crazy any where and not care about who's around" Beatrix said.

"I love how Ryder is so protective and kind" London said in her dreamy British accent.

"What do you love about us?" Ashley said.

"I love how you seem really though but you actually are really soft" Christa said to Ashely causing her to pout.

"I love how matter how hard your life gets you still make time for everyone else" Beatrix said to me.

"I like how both of you are so different but yet you are the best of friends" London said.

I smiled "ok now you ask us questions" I said.

"If you could go back in time what would you change or do?" London asked.

"I would save my dad from the rouge attack" Ashely said and I gave her a small smile.

"I well I wouldn't change my past but in the future I would like to take all my brothers just me and my brothers and go to our vacation home then a week later they rest of you came and we would spend sometime there happy together" I said smiling at my little flashback that I had of my playing with my brothers across the beach.

"Aww that's sweet and maybe it could happen" Beatrix said "I hope so" I said.

Christa was about to ask her question when the window broke and bullets started flying everywhere.

"Duck" I shouted to them and they did as I said.

I looked up and saw a bunch of hunters shooting at us.

"Max where are you?" I asked though the link.

"I'm with the Warriors fighting some of them off there's too many" he said.

I looked around and saw max fighting some hunters along with everyone else's mates.

"Beatrix, Christa teleport Ashley and London to the safe house and do the same with the kids and women" I said using my Luna voice.

They nodded and grabbed London and Ashley and teleported out the room.

I looked at the fight to see what was going on and I saw Ryder in his Fox form.

He has about 10 hunters on him, I quickly shifted and ran over to help him.

After I helped him I ran through killing any hunter in my way and checked my pack.

I ran into the forest to hit the gunners.

I started killing them one by one getting a few marks from the bullets flying past me.

Karma was out to get me because I ended up getting surrounded by about 40 hunters.

They were about to shoot when 3 wolves came in and attacked them.

I got a good look at the wolves and recognised them instantly "TRIPS" I squealed through our link.

They nodded there head and ran of to kill more hunters.

I ran over to Max to assist him because he was about to get shot.

I looked around and saw one of the pack children crying.

I saw a hunter about to shoot.

I quickly ran over to the kid as the hunter fired the gun and everything happened in slow motion.

I reached the kid and stood in front of him as the bullet was about to hit me.

I saw Luke kill the shooters the bullet was about to hit me.