Chapter 71

"My hips don't lie and I'm starting to feel ya boy" Natalie sang swaying her hips in Eric's face.

I worry about them.

"Question why do you have to do it in front of us?" Jess asked.

Jess and Leo have been hanging round with us a lot but Leo seem really sad.

"Leo are you ok?" I asked him quietly while the others laugh at Natalie.

"Yeah" he said with a bright smile.

Jess noticed and she sighed "Amelia can I talk to you for a second?" Jess asked and I nodded and we walked into Max's office.

"What's up?" I asked.

"It's Leo I don't think he is happy with me" she said and I gasped.

"Why?" I asked "I found my true mate and the bond between us I can't ignore even if I reject her" Jess said and I looked at her shocked.

"Her?" I asked "yeah I'm a lesbian I hope you don't feel strange around me" she admitted.

"No it's fine but I think you need to talk to Max about this you are having his kid after all" I said and she looked at me with sad eyes.

"I lost the baby last week" she wait with tears falling down her face.

I gasped and pulled her into a hug and we remains like that for a while.

"Go talk to Leo" I said when we pulled away and she obeyed and walked out of the room.

"What's Leo going to do?" I asked ocean.

"I have no clue" she said back to me.

I walked up to my room felling tired and fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

-dream-

"Hello Amelia" the moon goddess said to me.

"What's Leo going to do?" I asked,

"Only time will tell my dear but I'm here to tell you something important" she said to me and I groaned.

More shit for her to confuse me on.

"Your twin boys will find their mate on the pack grounds but she is scared and they will have to help her" she said.

WTF?????!!!!!!

"And your final girl" wait girl????

"She will she a big change because she will not be a werewolf, don't judge her for what she will be" she finished with a smile.

Like I would has she seen my pack.

Then everything went dark and I opened my eyes and was packed with Ocean.

"What's going on Ocean?" I asked her.

"The change is happening" was all she said.

-dream end-

I shot out of bed breathing heavily.

I looked out the window and noticed it was still day light.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone having food which I didn't object to.

I sat down and started stuffing my face.

What pregnant woman here...

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Ok here's a list of things that I need for the 6th child and you guys can just comment on each one:

-Name

-Hair colour (can be a crazy as you want)

-eye colour

-personality

-skills

-pet (very important)

-fears

Also let me know which child you want the second book to be about you have:

Jake
Sophie
Steph
Theo and Mason
And then the last girl.