Chapter 59

I sat I'm my brothers mansion relaxing.

Max is looking after the twins because they cry a lot and I haven't had a moments sleep.

"You look exhausted" Beatrix said to me "I am" I complained.

Suddenly Max came in looking angry.

"What's up?" I asked concerned "we got attacked again" he said trying to control himself.

I kissed him and smiled trying to calm him down.

That attack have be come more frequent lately and it's getting out of hand.

"I won't lose you" he muttered to himself.

He suddenly grabbed me and dragged me through the vampire mansion "Max where are we going?" I asked.

He continued to drag me until we reached the dungeon.

He threw me in there "Max what's up?" He looked at me and I saw his eyes were bitch black "Sam" I whispered.

I let ocean take over because I didn't know what else to do.

"Sam what are you doing?" Ocean asked.

Sam walked back with chains in his hands.

He chained me to the wall and looked at me "let me go!" Ocean demanded.

"I'm sorry babe but I can't lose you and I know you will fight" Sam said stroking my cheek.

Ocean pulled away and you could see Sam getting angry.

"Why won't you let me help you" Sam said with sadness in his eyes.

"This is not helping you know I need to be out there" Ocean said keeping calm.

"I don't care about this stupid transformation I want you safe and if this is how I have to do it then I will" he said getting up and leaving.

"SAM GET BACK HERE" Ocean screamed at the door shut and His footsteps became faint.

Ocean gave me control again and I whimpered.

I curled up into a ball and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 weeks since iv been in here different pack members come down here and give me food and sometimes my friends will come down.

I won't let them bring my kids down when I'm like this and Max hasn't came to see me once.

Pack members have told me that he is becoming more strict from the stress and that attack keep coming.

"Isn't this a pleasant sight" I looked up and I saw Jordan smirking at me.

"Little Max is so stupid thinking that he could keep you safe" he smirked then smashed a lantern causing a fire to spread around me.

He left laughing "I need to get out" I said and pulled on the chains.

Yes they sting like hell but I don't want to be a cooked wolf.

I revealed my wings and flew up and started pulling.

The smoke started to get to me but I kept going.

"What can't this fire go away" I said and suddenly all the fire disappeared.

"I want the chains off of me" I said and the chains broke.

"My power" I said smiling.

I flew out of the building and saw my pack fighting vampires.

I flew down and everyone stopped.

"Aww you got out" Jordan said to me and rage grew inside of me.

I used my powers and giant plants came out trapping him.

He looked shocked and scared.

"This is it Jordan" I spat and that plants slowly started crushing him and until he was a squashed tomato and dead.

I then looked at the vampires and used my powers to send them flying in the air.

I then used a vine to cut through them while they were in the air.

"No one and I mean no one messes with my family" I said and the pack smiled at me.

"MAX" I shouted and Max emerged from the crowd.

I walked up to him and slapped him round the face "that's for keeping me locked up" then I kissed him "that's because I love you"

He smiled and kissed me over and over.

Stage 2 complete but I'm punishing Max now so no stage 3 for a while.

I walked into the pack house and kissed my children's forehead.

They smiled at me even the twins.

"I love you guys" I said and they all hugged me and I have the twins a separate hug cause you know they are little.

"What pet shall I get you" I said looking at the twins.

Sophie has a pony
Jake has a dog
Steph has a rabbit

So Theo and Mason need a pet.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Let me know of which pet to give them.

Sorry I rushed the second step but the next one I will be taking my time in.