Chapter 40

I walked out of the pack house and walked over to the progression of the houses.

I walked up to the gate and pressed a code opening the gates.

I walked through and looked to my right where the foxes home is going to be.

"How's things going?" I asked one of the pack members who was helping build the house.

"Good Luna we should be able to start building tomorrow" he said "thank you don't stress yourself out" I said and walked to the back of the fenced area where the vampire mansion was being built.

I reached there and saw that they were getting ready to build the mansion.

I smiled and turned around heading back to the pack house.

I still don't get what the moon goddess meant.

I think I have the first bit down though.

The moon goddess mentioned if I "protect my pack my wings will grow" and then after the moon goddess it said "child 1-3 = wings"

So I'm thinking they are connected but in not sure yet.

I reached the pack house and saw the girls standing outside.

"What's up?" I asked "shopping" they squealed and I groaned.

"Please come with us" Natalie asked giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" I said sighing as they squealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking though the mall when a thought hit me.

"Hey girls what do you think life would be like if non of this happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked.

"Like if the things that have happened never happened" I said.

"Well I'd probably be a wolf with no mate and my life would be boring" Natalie said "same" Ashley said.

"I'd probably be working on getting into collage and living a boring life" Hazel said.

"Actually we would be dead" Emerald said sad "I guess your right" Hazel said after.

"What about you Amelia?" Natalie asked.

"I would have probably ran away from my brothers, do something stupid and get my self killed" I said and they giggled.

"Hey let's get friendship bracelets" Hazel said and we all agreed.

We got our friendship bracelets specially made.

They were different colours and had 2 charms on it.

Emeralds was blue and had a turtle charm on it and a silver heart charm.

Hazels was pink and had a rabbit charm on it and a silver heart charm.

Natalie's was orange and had a football charm and a silver heart charm.

Ashley's was red and had a book charm and a silver heart charm.

Mine was purple and had a music note charm with a silver heart charm.

The silver heart charm that was on all of our bracelets had the letter of our first name carved in to it and on the back and the letters "BFF" and your could open the heart up and it has a picture of me and the girls in a group photo.

"There beautiful" I said as we walked over to the car.

"Well now we have something more permanent" Hazel said smiling.