Chapter 30

I held Sophie and Jake close to me as I lay on my bed thinking.

It's been a month and no one has came but how can they when I'm all the way in Japan.

I try and mind link them but it doesn't work.

Iv been depressed since they killed my baby but 2 ladies have been help me through it.

Christa is the First Lady she has white hair and red eyes and she is really nice but a bit shy at times.

And the second lady is Beatrix she has blonde hair and blue eyes she get awkward sometimes but she is really nice.

Both of them want to escape and we are plotting something but they don't want to leave there children behind.

But they said that they have to which confused me.

There was a knock on the door that pull me out of my thoughts "come in" I said and the doors opened to find Christa and Beatrix.

I smiled at them as they sat down besides me and looked at my children "Do they miss there father?" Christa asked "yes very much but considering there only 6 months old they are very smart and have hope that they will see there dad again" I said smiling.

"What's it like having a mate?" Beatrix asked "it's amazing like your life is complete, my brother are searching for there mate 2 of my brothers are twins and they are vampires as well it would be funny if you were there mate" I said smiling remembering Colt and Dexter.

We spoke for a bit until a sent hit me "mate" I said and the girls looked at me confused.

They the door burst open and Max was standing there with Colt and Dexter.

My eyes started to water as I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. "I thought I'd never see you again" I whispered and then I kissed him.

"Daddy" Sophie and Jake said together and I moved out of the way and they ran over to Max and hugged his legs.

"Mate" I heard the twins say and I turned around and saw Colt walking to Christa and Dexter walking to Beatrix.

I squealed and then I stopped "we should probably get going i'm missing home" I said and they laughed.

"Christa, Beatrix are you going to come with us?" I asked and Colt and Dexter giving them the puppy eyes.

"Yes we will come with you" Beatrix said I cheered and we walked out of the house and I saw a bunch of pack members there.

I smiled at them and I was tackled by Ashley, Natalie and Hazel and Emerald just stood there cause you know she is pregnant.

"Did they really kill the baby?" Max asked "I don't know" I said and at that point everyone was silent "I'll ask Ocean" I said after.

"Ocean is our baby dead?" I asked her "no she is alive and healthy" Ocean said which made me smile.

I looked at Max "she is alive and healthy" I said smiling and the pack cheered happily "it's a girl?" Max asked and I nodded he smiled widely and started jumping up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We returned home and everyone was happy about me and the kids being back and the news of my pregnancy.

Colt and Dexter was here to stay and I was happy that everyone excepted Christa and Beatrix and now they are one of the pack.

"Hey Amelia" Emerald said "what" I replied "now we are going to be 2 pregnant women walking round school" she said and we burst out laughing.

God I have missed them.