Chapter 63

"Ok try again but this time don't attack Emerald with a vine" Max said.

Today we are training with my powers and let's just say it isn't going well...

I focused on creating a vine and it was going well.

I smiled "HEY GUYS" my twin brothers yelled.

Catching me off guard and the vine went swinging into them.

"Ok....let's try something smaller like a flower" Max instructed as my twin brothers got up still in pain.

I sat on the floor and closed my eyes.

I imagined a flower growing I front of me.

I heard a gasp and I opened my eyes to reveal that the whole back garden was now covered in flowers.

"Wow" I said looked around me.

"I think we need a break" Max said and helped me up.

Me and Max haven't been spending that much time together lately.

He has been doing a lot of pack work like meetings, training, improving and expanding areas.

We walked inside and Max lead me to our bed room.

We walked in and he kissed me.

I kissed back and held the kiss.

He pulled away and I pouted.

He laughed "get ready we have a date" he said and left the room.

WHAT!!!!

"GIRLS IN HERE NOW" I screamed and Hazel, Ashley, Emerald, Natalie, Mom, Grace and my brothers mates came in.

"Max is taking me on a date" that was all I had to say before they sprung into action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look amazing" Ruby said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I smiled and thanked the girls and I walked down stairs to find Max waiting for me.

"You look amazing" he said kissed me.

"Don't look to bad yourself" I said with a smile.

He lead me outside and we got in his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at a fancy restaurant and Max opened the door for me.

"Why thank you" I said politely.

He opened the restaurant door and I walked in with him following in.

We reached the desk and Max spoke to the woman while I looked around the place.

The lady they guided us though the restaurant and over to a private area.

We took are seats and had our meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was amazing Max" I said as we walked though the clearing of the woods.

He suddenly stopped and got on one knee.

"Amelia, iv loved you since I first saw you and I was so happy when I found out you were my mate. We have had are ups and downs but that has never stopped us. You beautiful, talented and crazy-" that made me giggle "-and I love you because of it, we have 5 children and I love them all and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you Amelia Rose Black do the honour of marrying me?" By the end I had tears streaming down my face.

"Yes" I said as he placed the crystal ring on my finger.

I hugged him and kissed him.

"We should go back" I said "everyone will be waiting for us" I then added.

"They can wait longer" he said as he kissed me again.

And yeah you know what we did next

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Guys chapters 70 I have a surprise for you