Chapter 13

"Say mommy" I said encouragingly to my 6 week old baby girl.

"Mammy" she said and I laughed "close enough" I said and kissed her forehead and picked her up and took her to the living room where my mom was with Jake and a few pack members.

My brothers, dad, suddenly extended family and my mate have all gone out to train except me, mom, Grace and a few of the female pack members.

"Who's my favourite nephew" my mom said tickling Jake as he laughed and Sophie squealed at her brother.

"Don't worry your my favourite niece" my mom said looking at her and she giggled.

"There your only grandchildren mother" I said "knowing how you guys go you will have more" she said smirking.

"Mom" I squealed and felt my cheeks going bright red.

The lady's in the room laughed as my moms comment and carried on watching there children play with each other.

"WERE BACK" I heard Hazel shout, Hazel and Emerald have been out shopping and they were annoyed when there mates had to go training because that meant they would have to carry the bags.

"Hey" I said as they entered the room.

"Where's your bags?" I asked looking at there empty hands "in the car" they said shrugging and sat down next to my mom and Emerald took Sophie off me and started tickling her.

"Do you think your brothers are happy?" Emerald asked out of the blue and everyone went silent, all you could hear was the kids playing.

"What do you mean?" I asked "come on it's obvious, you were always there little sister that they protected and tormented, now you have a mate and 2 children, I honestly think they miss you" Emerald explained.

A sudden guilt passed though me and my wolf, my brothers were always there for me and now Iv been so busy with my mate and kids Iv had no time for them.

"I guess your right" I said sighing and I looked down.

"Why don't we arrange a family day" mom suggested and I nodded eagerly.

We were about to continue the conversation when the boys all came in.

"Hi" I said looking at them the focusing back on my children, I took Jake and let him play with my fingers while I watched my mom take Sophie and Sophie started playing with my mothers hair.

The children started moving to there mothers leaving room for the guys to sit.

Once everyone sat down and me, Emerald, Ashley and Hazel had the same idea.

"MOVIE NIGHT" we shouted and surprising the babies didn't cry.

Everyone laughed and put the kids to bed and a few more pack members sat with us.

"We are not watching twilight, Bella is a little pussy that needs to get a reality check but if you cut her face out so I can only see my sexy Jacob I will gladly watch it" I said and everyone laughed but one male growled cough Max cough.

I moved and lay across Levi, Colt and Dexter, I felt them become happier because I was with them which made me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were half way through the last film of the twilight series when I felt my brothers look at me.

"I love you guys you know that right?" I asked through mind link.

"We know sis" I smiled at there reply and carried on watching the film at my eyes became heavy and I drifted off into sleep.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

A nice chapter today I'm going to be uploading daily and don't for get my mark is 100 chapters so don't be afraid to add suggestions in.