Chapter 8

I work up feeling sore.....yeah....

"What's wrong kitten" my handsome mate said.

I groan and tried to get up but failed due to the fact Max has his hand around my waist.

I lay back down and he started smirking.

I looked at him confused but then I felt his 'friend' on my leg.

"Please get your friend off me" I said trying to ignore the fact that me and my wolf are LOVING it.

"You didn't say that last night" he said smirking.

I blushed and looked away causing him to growl and move my head to his.

And round 3 here we go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down stairs even more sore than before and saw my mom in the living room smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I want details or I'm telling your father and brothers" she said looking serious.

"MOM" I shouted heat creeping to my cheeks.

I sat down and sighed "well we went 3 round which one do you want to know about?" I asked knowing I'm not getting out of it.

"All of them" to voices said behind me and I turned round to see Emerald and Hazel getting comfortable waiting for what they call 'good gossip'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I explained all the round they were squealing and started discussing baby names.

I get bored of this conversation and walked to the favourite part of the house, the kitchen.

I was making some food when Colt walked in "hey" I said and focus back on my food.

"I'm hungry Amelia" he said and I froze, I knew what he meant.

"Colt no" I said looking at me as he walked.

He grabbed my wrist and started licking it.

"So tempted" he smirked and his fangs came out.

Before I could call for help his fangs pushed through my skin to reach my blood.

I felt the blood being sucked though me.

"Colt stop" I said trying to pull away but I was too weak and I was becoming faint.

I was about to black out when the boys rushed in screaming things that I couldn't hear as they started pulling Colt off me.

I was about to fall but I felt someone catch me igniting sparks everywhere and I instantly know it was Max or Sam his wolf could have took over but I couldn't tell because I soon blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day feeling crap, light headed and just pissed.

I was about to go out of my room when I quickly rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up.

Emerald and Hazel came rushing in and saw me throwing up.

Hazel ran out and a couple of minuets later she came in with a PREGNANCY TEST!!!!!!!

"Don't ask question just take the test" Emerald demanded.

I did as they said and we waited for the result.

After a couple of minuets we checked what the test said and it said............